GameStop - GME - Share Chat

The hedgies are cooking something, I can smell it

The data now seems to be pointing to share buybacks being the trigger for this…

Noice, going to read up on what’s been happening there

Up 40% pre market. :rocket:

1 Like

Diamond hands. Or whatever the phrase was last time :joy:

3 Likes

I suspect this will be a repeat of Bed Bath and Beyond. We will see a few more days of crazy gains and then profit taking from the big boys and then the share price will collapse as FOMO turns into fear.

GME dropped from $80 to $15 in 2021 in a week.

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Hands up if you bought some yesterday :smile::wave:.
I did both this and AMC and will be up over 50% on both if they open anywhere near here. Wish i bought alot more though.

1 Like

It actually dropped all the way to $10 (post split numbers). The same bottom as the start of this rally. Comparing BBBY and GME is pretty futile given the financials of both companies and the shareholder makeup, plus DRS’d shares.

I’m sure there will be another surprise or 2 yet but I think there’s blood in the water already and the biggest boys will have smelt this first. Retail ain’t bleedin’, this drop was only a scratch to my longs. This rise though will have decimated a lot of shorts imo. If I had to guess I think we’re seeing a collapse and a share buyback coupled together.

1 Like

Over 100% on this keep going up :100::rocket:

Another day full of halts incoming it seems!

1 Like

People are not buying gamestop for “fundamentals”, this is a social-media hype based price increase.

The outstanding shares that are shorted are at 21.02% vs the 2021 short squeeze of 140%.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: $70

we’re touching 80 :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Now if only my broker had some shares to lend me :laughing:

1 Like

You can’t really believe that retail traded 176mil shares yesterday?

3 Likes

Here we go again :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy enough with today’s closing price, same again tomorrow hopefully.

1 Like

Only been 3 mins and halted :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

going down rapidly

1 Like

Hope everyone got out on the high and are not still holding