Greatland Gold - GGP - Share Chat

Maybe the popular ones, with high liquidity, else its a recipe for disaster, if young timmy cannot sell.

1 Like

currently chasing powerhouse energy, another one with substantial potential to the moon and beyond

1 Like

42% up on T212 and 151% on FT, been averaging since Ā£0.3. Wish I put more into it early stages but thereā€™s no such thing as too late. Still averaging

4 Likes

According to my FT app screen, I am currently around 450% up on GGP at the moment. I think that it potentially still has a bit of upside left in it and so I intend to hold onto the shares until Newcrest confirm how they are going proceed with Haverion, and we get the drill results for the other sites.

It was potentially a bit speculative when I bought the shares during the early part of this year, but it looks like it should work out well.

Currently investigating my next potential ā€œmulti baggerā€. :wink:

DYOR, etc.
Matt

2 Likes

New Hannam note - no target price yet, they are working on it but to include bulk mining of the Breccia. It will be a substantially larger number

ā€˜and thus we are confident that the addition of a bulk mining scenario will drive a substantial increase on our valuationā€™

2 Likes

144% up on Freetrade and believe there is plenty of upside with this so topped up my holding of GGP in a separate ISA and itā€™s now up 23%.

Sheer luck I got into this when I did tbh. Looking for my next opportunity with greedy eyes after this success.

3 Likes

Greatland_September_Note_002__RB_JA.pdf (395.5 KB)

3 Likes

+88% for me on FT. Like some have said above, so glad I got in on this at the start when it was low! It is one of my long term holds and it seems patience has/is paying off. Payday comes think iā€™ll add a few more myself :+1:t2:

If anybody has any other little gems like this that dont get much attention, iā€™d be interested to know :wink:

5 Likes

19.3p - that escalated

Always wish Iā€™d put more in when jumps like this happen. Though thatā€™s always the way lol

1 Like

Sure nab a few now? Theyā€™re still under 20p. If ya get a good chunk and hold out, you never know, they could get as high as 25-30p in future?

Last time it jumped there was a drop before it started climbing again so might hold out to see if that happens again then top up the holding a bit.

1 Like

Going to wait to see how it reacts early next week with other news, then will probably buy more

I can see it dropping a bit now as people take a profit from the latest rise, thatā€™s the usual pattern with this one

2 Likes

Yep I agree, back down to 18 or so on Monday til the next news. The Max graph now says 20000% :joy:

Really cant see it dropping next week. If we are in the GDXJ (announced tomorrow evening). The fund will have to buy around Ā£30 million worth of Greatland shares (~150 million shares), that will push the price up further.

2 Likes

Yep I canā€™t see this dropping as long as they get included in the fund. 20p close tomorrow would be nice :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Has just breached 20p, hopefully hold on in time for the weekend!

3 Likes

1bn market cap now

Edit: around $1bn

2 Likes

I thought that at the current share price the market cap was still about Ā£700-Ā£750 million?

Matt