Greatland Gold - GGP - Share Chat

Only news out is that they’ve applied for rights to another block of land a few KMs south of Havieron.
They haven’t been granted it yet but I don’t think it’s driving the price increase… think that’s more to do with the 45% drop this year!

3 Likes

Ok all those so called Goldennuggets out there got £500 in Greatland Gold which is shown a 5% profit & got £500 invested in Solgold which again is showing a 5% profit both I’ve held for 4months & I now want to dump one & move onto something more adventurous like SPace or Robotics so help me out which should I dump & why as I have come to relise there’s a lot of talented people in our community so please help I fancy a punt on virgin garlartic :crossed_fingers::+1:

Sell Solgold

1 Like

Greatland are about as locked in as it is possible to be at this stage to become a working mine. Their JV partner Newcrest couldn’t be doing more, nor going any faster to progress things along and they already have the infrastructure mostly in place to process what they pull out of the ground down the road at Telfer. Greatland has been heated down a bit over the past month or so based on very little material change to the proposition, and there’s still plenty of upside from here IMO - dyor. I don’t know a great deal about Solgold though.

1 Like

Shaun Day has joined twitter.

8 Likes

Could be promising but too early to tell!

7 Likes

No doubt this somewhat positive news will cause the share price to drop further

3 Likes

No this is my fault, I finally bought the dip (or what I thought it was). :pensive::cry:

4 Likes

Isn’t this good news? Why would the price drop further? Excuse my ignorance.

Because it always seems to with thus share.

1 Like

Good news often has a negative effect on markets. Someone more clever than me might be able to explain.

Edit: found this article - When Good News Is Bad For Stocks

1 Like

Sell the news, buy the rumour

2 Likes

GGP is going through a rough patch, but read up on the company, Havieron, other potential prospects. It’s an absolute stonker of a company and Australia’s biggest mining company are helping them mine whatever they find.

I basically see it as GGP are the exploration partner and NCM are the mining partner - its great, and pretty rare!

I think that at this SP, and as things stand, you’ll basically make your entire investment back each year for the next 3 years.

If any of the other prospects actually bear fruit (and some look very promising) then double that depending on what is found.

Obv DYOR - don’t just take my word for it:

4 Likes

GGP

Sell the news sell the rumour ::

Seriously though, none of the fundamentals change, everything else is just noise.
It’s a long term hold for me.

1 Like

It’s a long term plough as much money into it as I can for me!

2 Likes

I’m the same I’m going to put what I can in over the next week

Will they ever add a dividend? Most mining companies do and it nay be some holding them back

It is an explorer, and hopefully “soon” to be a junior producer with several explorations. It won’t be giving dividends any time soon.

Unless it sells off assets and decides not to re-invest the cash, but I think that is unlikely.

1 Like

You need revenue and cash flow to have a dividend. It should do after 2/3 years when they’re mining the gold.

3 Likes

Absolute bargain price right now - SP sub 21. Some serious efforts being put in to shake off pi’s