Greatland Gold - GGP - Share Chat

I’m not selling these until they’ve earned me a pension ;p on the plus side though, it’s great to see them up!

Not a bad day at the office

1 Like

Not bad at all :star_struck::money_mouth_face:

Any news why?

Been a wild ride this week! Interested to see how we close out tomorrow.

The next Newcrest update on Havieron drilling is under two weeks away now (28th) and likely to include results from the 65km growth drilling…

2 Likes

Green week coming :pray:

2 Likes

Remaining Scallywag results released just now.

Looks like the reason for delay was due to a contamination of one of the drill results.

Nothing unexpected in these results though, more pathfinder minerals and another drill target identified. They plan to perform more drilling this year and next.

6 Likes

Seems like GGP is gaining some positive momentum :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

New drilling started alongside also have made other recent observations of other good potential geographical locations could be a bright future for GGP in the next year or so.

What are peoples thoughts on the future of GGP as it stands now?

2 Likes

I think it’s a potential gold mine… :man_shrugging:t4:

27 Likes

New GGP Corporate Presentation released today:

2 Likes

Thank you.

In this pitch deck it states on slide 13 “Greatland’s owns a portfolio of 100% owned projects”

Lets not forget that Greatland has NOT got a 100% stake in Haverion.

And slide 12 clearly states the % of ownership in Havieron (40% until the PFS & An amount of money is spent)… alongside the projects they own 100%.

Of course the price is tanking after some good news!

1 Like

GH has sold a huge bunch 34.5 million… it would help explain the downward pressure. I’ve seen BT screenshots. He could be still selling. As of Bloomberg he holds 40 million now.

2 Likes

But he also exercised options for 18m shares… doesn’t mean he’s not still selling, but his net position doesn’t look as bad as initially thought.

End of the day, I’m not fussed - he’s got about £7m in the bank from those 34.5m shares… he has to cash out at some point!

Heading under £0.20 again!

Any reason why?