Greatland Gold (GGP) ✨ - Share Chat

If there is no company specific news moving the GGP share price then there are a couple of things that I have noticed that can affect it.

US/Macro
Real (inflation adjusted) US interest rates &/or US Dollar down - Gold up = GGP up
Real (inflation adjusted) US interest rates &/or US Dollar up - Gold down = GGP down

GDXJ (junior Gold Miner ETF) that owns shares in GGP
GDXJ ETF down - GGP down
GDXJ ETF up - GGP up

Recently the US dollar has been moving up, which has moved gold & commodities down, which has knocked the GGP share price down. However, the last couple of days the US dollar flattened and moved down slightly, Gold flat/up, GGP flat/up.

If you spend a bit of time learning how all of this is linked and works together, it’s not only interesting, but it helps you understand what’s happening as well as what could happen going forward.

Best of luck out there.

Matt

12 Likes

The POG is very high.

5 Likes

Anyone knows when the MRE is expected to be publish?

Initial MRE was published in Dec 2020.

PFS will be released in H2 21 ie anytime between now and year end. Likely to include a new MRE in this so they may not necessarily release the new MRE separately from the PFS.

4 Likes
2 Likes

What is the reason for this dip?

Do you mean the dip this year/month/today :joy:

But seriously, look across the sector - everything’s dipping this morning, wouldn’t worry about it.

2 Likes

Ahahha :joy: I was thinking about this morning… but has been an awful year/month too :cry:

1 Like

Nice to see on the charge today long may it continue

3 Likes
2 Likes

13 Likes

Up up up !!! :clap:

1 Like
1 Like

July 2021 Corporate Presentation

1 Like

So, the price is going to drop today then?

GGP doing more drilling to test more ground the mine could turn out to be much bigger than they originally thought.

10 Likes

New update released

https://polaris.brighterir.com/public/greatland_gold/news/rns/story/xl16j9r

5 Likes

Shaun Day speaking about latest results.

4 Likes

This is a long hold for me. Could see incredible returns from this in 10 years. Quite happy to sit on a few thousand shares that cost buttons in the meantime.

1 Like