Greatland Gold - GGP - Share Chat

I’m looking for an EUA style run until Tuesday.
The PFS will be based on the indicated resource which means it may only be 3-4moz (when we all know there’s a lot more down there than that).

IMO a pullback is likely sometime next week once the news is out, however, the PFS is a significant milestone towards building a mine (as well as providing a financial review of the project) and may well derisk the company enough that institutional investors can go ahead with buying, which will be considerably larger in terms of volume than PIs.

It will be an interesting few months here…

5 Likes

Link for anyone wanting to watch the report on the 12th October.

7 Likes

Michael Scott it’s happening gif

4 Likes

The Motley Tool

10 Likes

I can’t read their stuff at all these days.

1 Like

Fool are basically a click bait farm. They have some good nuggets but they’re buried in a heap of “5 things you simply have to do if you want to retire” nonsense

8 Likes

Agreed 100%

2 Likes

Motley Fool by name, Motley fool by nature. Buyer beware!

1 Like

I started investing in Feb this year and signed up for a free trial with MF.

To be fair, they do say that the myriad of articles on their free website aren’t their official recommendations - as previously mentioned, they are clickbait to get new customers to sign up.

Their subscription recommendations do seem to show quite a good return over time.

Having said that, I didnt sign up as their overall approach didnt fit with my strategy.

2 Likes

Basically recommend everything, gotta be right some of the time, that’s the law of averages, throw enough **** at the wall and some will stick. If they’re that good why are they working? There’s an awful lot of ‘experts’ out there.

2 Likes

More to the point, should be an interesting GGP update coming up, good luck all lth’s

12 Likes
2 Likes

PFS link below.

Massive milestone for GGP - Havieron is now deemed an economic deposit with an AISC of sub $800 (one of the requisites needed to be deemed a Tier 1 deposit).
Whilst only a fraction of the existing MRE was used for the PFS (can only use indicated resource which required more drilling than the inferred resource presented in last decembers MRE), it shows how much upside there is in future as they continue to prove this resource up.
DFS due in Q4 next year with first ore in H2 23…

3 Likes

Great result, looking forward to the presentation in the morning.

GGP presentation pack:

2 Likes

Painful morning it seems

Brutal sell off

Whoever invented the phrase, “buy the rumour, sell the news” should be shot.

4 Likes

Interesting morning, lots to digest. See what they present at 09:30🤞

1 Like