Haleon - HLN - Share Chat

In case you haven’t please ping hello@freetrade.io. IMHO it always good that these things are logged with the support part of Freetrade.

3 Likes

Ok - as discussed before we know this gain/loss calculation thing. I hope this annoying problem is fixed soon.

I was asking @pawn because I wanted to indicate that the starting price on the price graph is now correct.

2 Likes

Just curious if anyone knows whether there is an AGM planned or whether Haleon intend to announce dividends because I’ve been looking out for that and not seen anything pop up in the news.

P.s. for those who asked me to keep them updated on the incorrect share averaging, I’m afraid it looks like FreeTrade can’t be bothered correcting this for Haleon or GSK. I’ve given up and am simply using an Excel spread sheet instead.

As far as I know, they are not planning to pay a dividend. I have searched that after the split and the information pointed towards dividends being payed by GSK but not for Haleon.

1 Like

Not true.

Initial dividend expected to be at the lower end of the 30-50% pay-out range (subject to Haleon Board Approval)

From the Outlook section of the 2022 Half Year Results

2 Likes

Thank you both, and thank you for the link to that document which I’d obviously missed. If I’ve understood correctly, they are expecting to be at that level by 2024 so dividends might not take place before then? I’ll await more news.

Yes, true. They don’t seem to be paying a dividend in the near future or at least was not announced yet. Obviously in the future they might pay.

I heard they might announce a dividend in somewhere around Q2 2023.

Of course this is 100% unofficial.

For the record I have over 30 SHS in £HLN on freetrade and a few on another platform.

1 Like

Oh sorry - forgot to reply to this. When GSK introduced Haleon to the markets in February this year it said they would be paying dividends half yearly (i.e. H2 2022 payable in 2023, subject to board approval). My previous link only confirms (reiterates) the pay out guidance. Given this guidance I would expect that the Board would only approve the dividend amount at the time of FY 2022 results (March 2023).

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply @bitflip :+1:. Let’s wait for the approval of the board and ex- dates formally announced.

2 Likes

I’m not waiting - I am not a shareholder. :grin:. I took an interest in this company for a reason other than owning the shares.

2 Likes

It’s happening🎉

According to dividenddata.co.uk £HLN has finally announced a divy of 2.4p with an ex date of the 16/03 iirc.

Thank you. I got bored with waiting and sold the shares when they spiked. And given that the sale was a 5p gain per share on current price and this looks like a dividend of only 3%, I don’t regret the decision!

Me too.

Sorry wrong forum