HCMC

Healthier Choices Management Corp

As society moves forward we put more emphasis on quality of life. HCMC is setting out to achieve this by prioritising our health and wellbeing; they provide “healthier alternatives to everyday lifestyle choices”.

There are two aspects highlighted on their website: vaping, and organic food.

The Vape Store: HCMC owns and intellectual property comprised of patents in US and Canada at the moment. They are focusing on safer vaping technology and nicotine imitations.
As someone who smoked, I strongly believe this is a great cause. Nicotine is highly addictive and some people resort to smoking cheaper, “fake” cigarettes which are way more harmful. Some people don’t like the idea of breaking away from traditional smoking, but with emphasis on health, opinions will change.

They also own 2 full-service grocery markets (ADA) and 3 Paradise Health & Nutrition places. They serve all natural and organic products, vitamins & supplements, health & beauty, hormone & antibiotic free meat, etc.

They are positioning themselves as a “leader” in healthy living. “You are what you eat. Be natural.”

No.

To give you a more serious answer, this is an OTC Markets stock. That matters because :freetrade: doesn’t yet support OTC Markets listings. I’ve no idea when this will be possible, if at all. I would suggest that you look elsewhere if you want to own shares in this company anytime soon.

For future reference, please search the forum prior to posting. This is far from the first time this stock has been requested.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Request] Healthier Choices Management Corp. (HCMC)

Oops my bad, I put my my heart into that as well
Where can I buy OTC besides Trading 212? They’ve paused account creation and I dont know how long for

1 Like