Helium One Global - HE1 - Share Chat

Very strange, I can’t find anything.

Super weird spike. The best possible news would be that they have a drill rig in country and imo even if that leaked it wouldn’t justify a 25% spike :man_shrugging:

Could just be bouncing back to the levels of a couple of weeks ago.

That was short lived, i was getting ready to sell out.
Seems a blip in the market as most of my holdings raised for a short period.

1 Like

A potential Jan/Feb drill…

Although, the market is taking this as negative news maybe due to the delays.

1 Like

Well, that devasted the market. Now not drilling until January or February.
Showing a huge loss in my portfolio with this update :scream:

I’ve lost like £300 so god knows what you’ve lost with your 75k shares. Ives only got around 16k but tempted to top up, but the delays just give me cause for concern seeing as this year was supposed to be the year they were drilling.

2 Likes

Worthy of a top up mate

I don’t know a ton about geology but the research I did convinced me there was a decent chance the helium would be there and that there will be enough demand to make it worth extracting. BUT at this point I’m not sure how much faith I really have in the managements ability to deliver.

I won’t be selling or adding until I see some progress.

We need to know if they have the money to last until the drill date. If so, definitely worth holding and even topping up.

1 Like

It’s not necessarily bad news if we’re patient. Whilst I’m not as heavily invested as others, I had the delight of buying in around 25pps but have been buying a bit here and there, lowered my avg pps to just over 11p now. Although, given the current trajectory, got a fair way to go to break even!

1 Like

Positive news, just a bit more patience needed.

2 Likes

Well I’ve just topped up, I must be mad.

2 Likes

Nothing mad about seeing a chance and taking it.

I got caught up in last years fiasco so while i still hold a few to wait and see what happens i’m a bit cautious about who will find the helium first, the company or the share price.

1 Like

Helium One Global Ltd - Total Market Solutions Interview with our CEO

Seemingly positive news. Cue share price falling again!

The SP will probably just keep falling until they actually start drilling or even when/if they find helium. Pretty much all of their (very few) announcements over the last 12 months have just been a tease and not actually giving much detail

To be fair it’s up 12% today on what I would basically consider non-news. I really can’t see any significant upwards moves in the SP until they have the rig in the field and re commencing drilling.

Like what have they been doing for the last 12+ months?! It’s the managment of this company that gives me cause for concern. I’ll be interested to see how much people have been getting paid for this year of total non-activity.

1 Like

Yeah that was a surprise aha, although i don’t think it woukd increase too much. I think we have a very long way to go before it goes towards even 20p again.

I agree - this time last year they had stopped drilling (around Aug 2021 I think) due to it being the rainy season, and pretty much heard not a lot since. This year was supposed to be ‘the year’ but with drilling not even due to start until next Jan/Feb, it doesn’t fill me with confidence.

Of course in 12 months time we could all be rich having found vast amounts of helium…

1 Like

Hopefully there will be so much helium we can all walk around sounding like joe pasquale

2 Likes