Helium One Global - HE1 - Share Chat

Helium One New on AIM today. It would be nice to be in on the start of something good, wouldn’t it?

3 Likes

I hear its rising quickly. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

I agree, sounding like it could be very rewarding in the near term

1 Like
2 Likes

Hi Freetrade, this is looking like a hot stock for 2021. Can you kindly add? Listed on the main London market with a bargain MCAP.
Thanks

3 Likes

Let’s bump this up, FT please add this one, would be great to see this on the app soon. :crossed_fingers:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

2 Likes

I might be going mad but I thought I saw this at the weekend and now I cannot find it! It’s top of Zak Mir’s share picks…

Bumping this! Would be excellent to have this soon.

2 Likes

This stock is on the SETsqx trading service.

Often, these stocks can be highly illiquid, causing the quoted prices we receive from the market to fall outside the parameters of our Best Execution Policy.

While you have a number of these stocks on your app already, we are investigating ways of adding even more of them in future, including this one. Please bear with us.

5 Likes

Big jump on this today, would be great to get a slice in my ISA

Any update on having this ticker added?

1 Like

It’s about time freetrade added this company… 16 days ago said will add in future but future is no good when the price has gone up 100s %

They don’t offer that exchange, I doubt it will be high on their list as its so obscure so I’d guess months rather than days. You’re better off using another broker for illiquid penny stocks.

Yes Adam I’ve gone through Hargreaves Lansdown broker now

1 Like

I believe that this is now listed on the AIM market and so I would hope that it’ll be possible for this to get added into FT soon.

Matt

Any update @Viktor ?

Watch this space.

3 Likes

Please can we add Helium One? UK AIM listed stock with fast growth trajectory and low market cap. It is the only opportunity to invest in Helium market in UK

Helium One Global - Stock request

Do we know when Helium One will be available??