Helium One Global - HE1 - Share Chat

Bought my average down to .10

Holding nearly 10000 shares

2 Likes

So every 1p = £100 for you. Good luck!

From their Twitter account:

“We can announce that Ian Stalker, our Non-Executive Chairman, has purchased 243,900 shares at a price of 8.3p per share and that our #HE1 CEO David Minchin has also purchased 110,000 shares at 9p per share.”

I know its not a huge amount considering how much their salaries are but shows / projects confidence in the operation. Also the regular updates help.

Only got 2000 shares (might slowly increase over the month) still going to Hold.

Hopefully some good news soon

1 Like

Willy it’s 10 pounds not 100

You have 10,000 shares @10p. So every 1p rise is +£100.

Yes sorry Willy u are correct

Topped up a little more

Any one else topping up

I am still topping up, buying incremental amounts during the dips bringing my Average SP down, currently at 0.0947

1 Like

Topping this with eurusia

And if they do the dig and find oil it might go up to £10 :rofl:

1 Like

Just topped up to bring my avg purchase share price down. Recovery doesn’t seem unachievable now I suppose!

Just topped up 2700 more so 12700 now

Anyone think the share price might tank further to around 3-6p?

Looking at a few different options and considering wether to offload now and then repurchase again at a lower price IF it continues to fall, or holding what I have just now and then seeing what happens over winter and purchase more when it falls further.

I’m not expecting much activity given that drilling isn’t expected to resume next year and the rainy season coming up.

It’s a high risk stock I know, but I’m happy to have a gamble on this one and play along with it to see how it goes, just evaluating some of my positions.

3 Likes

I think with what’s going on with the company from the updates it’ll stay steady until more news about drilling comes out

2 Likes

On 12700 shares in down 19.00 I’m thinking of selling and buying at a later date any opinions

Just sold 4700

I highly doubt it will drop anywhere near that but it’s impossible to predict of course.

3 Likes

Holding at almost 4000 shares. I knew it was a high risk stock going in, so I’ll be holding until drilling resumes.

4 Likes