Helium One Global - HE1 - Share Chat

No other platform indicating this change, I am assuming this is a glitch as well.

:+1:

4 Likes

In for 5k shares

1 Like

Hope this turns better for all.

2 Likes

YES YES YES

Whatever has happened, I like :joy:

5 Likes

Yes my 37,705 shares are approving of this move upwards. Actually green for first in a long time. Kept buying the drops to average down.

2 Likes

I thought I had enough at 15,000 shares :joy: Although at this price I’m always tempted to top up

So what new developments have happened for the movement up?

1 Like

Could only find rumours of a Middle East investment of $12billion, but nothing concrete or credible as yet

3 Likes

It should only continue.

Welcome @parker236

I’m a newb here and bought a few hundred stocks of this at 7p. Wish it was a few thousand now!

The interesting thing about Helium is that it is usually found as a byproduct of natural gas exploration. Maybe they found natural gas and it’s now worth more than the helium?!

1 Like

I’m saying nothing :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:

A bit of a stalling……:see_no_evil: thought it was on the right trajectory.

Stalling is healthy

1 Like

Yeah, wishing I had sold up yesterday whilst I was £600.00 up :joy:

Why sell up after a slight increase that is no where near its full potential? If you were 600 pounds up yesterday think what you will be up around April time. It’s people selling that is encouraging this slight dip.

Only because of how unstable the market is at the moment. Of course I would like to have my shares still if original value returns, however, there is no guarantee and with investigation work ongoing, they could come up empty handed. Better a small profit than a big loss.

We’re all holding out for a bit of hope. Once they restart drilling it will probably rise again, and if they find Helium?? Well, let’s just pray they do :joy:

Mortgage paid off and second home bought?! :see_no_evil::joy: