Helium One Global - HE1 - Share Chat

Welcome @Moneytree Yes, HE1 is an exploration company, so I’d say don’t expect a quick return on investment. Also, it’s a company on the AIM market which comes with high risk and potentially failure. But then there’s always hope for new commercial development.

2 Likes

This presentation by CEO David Minchin may help answer some questions about commercial potential of the company.

3 Likes

I thought this video might interest people into Helium - Is The World Running Out Of Helium?

It’s not stopped me feeling guilty for getting a birthday balloon every year though :confused:

3 Likes

Extremely well detailed and presented presentation video. Thankyou for the upload. Hell of an investment opportunity here.

2 Likes

Thank you for this mate

1 Like

Roughly how many shares does everyone have? Seems like a great investment opportunity

I have 304 shares, purchased

100at £0.1988
95 at £0.2100
109 at £0.1825

1 Like

I have 2885 at an average 24.94 And my family members have some at 18p . I’m keeping mine till next year . I don’t know what my family intentions are . If they go down to near 19p I will be doubling up .

Keep blowing up more and more, that will put the price up :wink:

1 Like

1000 shares bought so far…
Plan to buy more… o know it’s a risk… but one I think could be lucrative… sit back and watch the🍿

3 Likes

First time here and shares purchased .Hi5

3 Likes

Welcome @Meathead !

2 Likes

773 shares up to now but likely to double up when the price is right

2 Likes

I’ve taken a punt with 400 shares. The way I understand it, is we are speculating that the well they are drilling has helium at the lower depth. The find of helium at the higher depth indicates it will be there. Do people think a find at a lower depth is already priced in ?

2 Likes

What do you mean by priced in paul .

The LHC in CERN uses a crazy amount of liquid helium to cool the superconducting magnets, I think I remember them saying 25% of the supply, might be wrong. They’ve already decided a bigger collider would need new tech as there’s not enough helium.

1 Like

I bought on Friday at just under 25p looking at the documentation on the helium 1 global website they talk about risked and unrisked prices of 25p and 31p. I was trying to gauge if a bigger hit of helium at lower depth was already priced in at 25p. I think I got my answer as it’s crept up over the last week and now back down. I’m guessing that a big positive hit over the next few weeks will cause the price to plateau at the risked price but I dunno

I’m buying £1150 he1 tomorrow , I think it’s a really good project and I’m willing to risk money for a super bumper return. I sold all my electric car shares in four different companies and well reinvest in He1. Hope I’m doing the right thing, I’m buying and well hold for the long run and my advice to others would be to do the same. bussiness is all about taking risk to make money. I see a great opportunity if things go good and I also see a great loss if things go sour. I will take the risk and hope it plays out well.

3 Likes

Regardless if it goes bad, I think you are doing a good job to focus on one stock. With 4 EV stocks, you would have to spend too much time and nerves to keep track of all companies, for fairly small returns. HE1 is a bit speculative but I think it will do well.

1 Like