Sectors in Discover 🧱 🚌 💊

Just updated my app and have this in iOS. I think it looks amazing! Really tidies things up. Good work :smiley:

2 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying it, @Fulforce!

@winnie We’ve enabled it for another 30 testers on iOS, if you don’t see it right then stay tuned :pray:

2 Likes

Same here, that looks much nicer thanks

1 Like

It’s on and looks amazing. Well done all!

4 Likes

I’ll share that feedback, thanks!

1 Like

Just uploaded too and I’ve got it. I must say your designers have out done themselves on the colours :ok_hand:

edit: Just thought, it really helps beginners with first few days with the app. Especially when it ties in with the weekend reads i.e mining

6 Likes

I think the preview shots in the App Store should be updated. There are a few new features since them

5 Likes

I signed up about a week ago and still don’t have the sectors tab :frowning: I just filled out the form again in case I messed it up last time.

Have you updated the app today?

Might also help I’m on iOS

I’m on Android but I checked and don’t have any pending updates. I’m on version 1.0.4756 if that helps anyone.

1 Like

Small bit of feedback from some cobbwebby old generation X eyes: the contrast on the sectors with the biscuit (eg finance) and teal (eg consumer goods) colour decoration is pretty low and hard to read.

Glad to see the a stock can belong to multiple sectors :white_check_mark:

Don’t know if this has been said already: but I think the space between the text and the icon is unnecessarily large. Or are there plans to fill the gap?

Edit: also think the sectors should go at the top. And the tech titans section is less relevant. Maybe something that could exist within the tech sector

I quite like it. Makes it seem more like a card and stands out more for new users from a UX standpoint

Definitely high up on our to do list, yes!

1 Like

I’ll drop you a DM and we can check it out.

Also, when you click into a stock and you can see the tags it has been applied with, it would be good if these were clickable to then take you to the sector?

3 Likes

Saw this has launched. Feels a bit strange being below ETFs. I would reorder:

Newly added
Sectors
Popular stocks
Popular ETFs
Delete Tech Titans

5 Likes

Or put tech Titian’s within the tech sector

2 Likes

You should add an Aerospace & Defence category. Include Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon etc. Would make more sense.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Recently Viewed in Discover