Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals - HEMO - Share Chat

Down 83% so far - forgot to stop loss

I first purchased some of these at Ā£0.09 a pop, then bought a few hundred more as they rose buying at Ā£0.14 a pop and then my stop loss sold them at Ā£0.08ā€¦

Driving the price drop???

did anyone buy at the low?!
i sure did

1 Like

I popped in a cheeky extra Ā£20 yesterday as price dropped. Looking at the chart today we see some momentum pushing up the price a little in early trading. Letā€™s see how the rest of the morning goes, will that momentum continue?

whatā€™s your opinions on these everyone? are they worth a buy?

In my view at this price its worth a small dabble , but as always its your decision , i have a couple of thousand.:crossed_fingers::pray:

4 Likes
2 Likes

@Doubledig many thanks for sharingā€¦

This is the lynch pin that will set this one soaringā€¦

ā€œIf fully and successfully developed, the Method would obviate the need for highly toxic conditioning protocols, including chemotherapy, in patients who require BM/HSC transplantation, and would result in the development of a superior pharmaceutical for the treatment of blood cancers, for which survival rates are currently very poor.ā€

Great news for patients and investorsā€¦

4 Likes

Up today 20%, wonder if it will last? Canā€™t find anything overly specific though, with the exception that the AGM was today.

4 Likes

Long may it continue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thinking of selling up as this just keeps losing me money. Any counter views on why I should hold pls?

1 Like

@Spudlydudly Iā€™m holding onto my shares for now, they have 6 candidate products in their pipeline and two are progressing well along the process to full adoption with others at earlier points in the overall process. What I am missing is the overall timeline for this process, I could be in for a long wait to see a solid rise in share price. Not advice just my opinion.

2 Likes

Iā€™m holding and will probably keep growing the pot tbh. Will see what itā€™s looking like after a year

2 Likes

Can anyone explain to me why Hemoā€™s not picking back up yet? I thought the company was doing just fine and had a good idea in the direction it was going?

I donā€™t see a big turnaround anytime soon, year on year losses and this year they almost hit their 2017 low.

Not sure why people are bullish on this stock to be honest?

thoughts on this please

Start of a short squeeze?? Wishful thinking on my part, but I will be buying a few more just in caseā€¦

Shot up nearly 20% on Friday!

I hadnā€™t been keeping an eye on my investment in this one but ooo yes exciting. Doing well :slight_smile:

1 Like