Hexo Corporation 🚬 🍁 - HEXO

I think so. Overstretched themselves with buying other companies. Quarterly sales results are good. Consolidation now and next quarter will show continued improvements

1 Like

64% down on this​:joy::joy:Canadas finest​:thinking::thinking::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: £500 I won’t see again. Do I cash out remainder ??

It hurts doesn’t it, I’m the same, maybe someone will buy them out and we will at least get our money back maybe :thinking::disappointed:

1 Like

Mad goes up six per cent :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::thinking::thinking:why

Almost 70% down . Company just needs to declare bankruptcy now to end year

:pensive: I’m clinging on to my last few £££s something good has to happen, I just want my money back :sob:

Ten per cent up today only need another six days at this rate to break even​:joy::joy:

Holy mother. This ship is terminal :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:Grand down.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:pray::cry: Let us prey I’m down £1500 overall as well :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I only have a few £ left here what happens when my investment goes to zero :pensive:

1 Like

It’ll on go to $0 if the company folds. It could go to $0.0000001 but I don’t think that’ll give you much solace

OK so potentially if the company picks up again from 0 i won’t loose my investment :thinking:

1 Like

You only loose completely if they go bust. They issue more shares to raise capital and dilute you down to next to nothing but not nothing.

Nice one Neil, thanks mate, I’m nearly 2k down on my portfolio so hoping I’m not going to loose everything :pensive:

1 Like

How are you getting on now lad and any tips to invest my money lots of shares for cheap that will make me money

If i knew that I wouldn’t be nearly 2k down mate :rofl::disappointed_relieved: all though everyone is talking about boohoo but I’m no pro.

Slightly begging for this shit storm of a company to take my last $2 so I can rid them of my failure :sob:

-97% in 26 months … ouch!

1 Like

10per cent up today. Deal with Tilray May well save this company’s future

1 Like

Got that wrong​:crazy_face::face_with_monocle::joy::joy: