Horizonte Minerals - HZM - Share chat

Hi @woodyblade. Thanks for the note, I’m looking into it and will let you know if I can provide any further update.

Rajan

3 Likes

Hi. Quick update - we’re working as hard as we can to resolve this. It’s due to a technical issue related to stamp duty considerations. If there is any further update, I’ll let you know.

Capital at risk

@Rajan07 hi Rajan. Looks like a few of us HZM holders are having trouble accessing the app after the reverse share split today. Stocks won’t load and on the account screen if i try to look at my isa or gia from the dropdown the app just crashes.

Lol, also shows me this when i look at my insight tab.

Hey. Sorry to hear you had this issue, looks like it’s now resolved. Let me know if you have any further issues today and I can flag to our support team.

Hi guys, can someone explain why according to the stocks graph, this stock falls to around 10pence every few months and then rockets back to above 1£?
I’ve never seen a graph like it (I’ve not been doing this long so could be something that just happens)
Thanks

Might be worth flagging with support as the data provider has clearly got something wrong.

The last dates on the graph were 28/02 & 01/03 which when you check the yahoo finance data doesn’t show anything like the price in the app.

Google finance looks fine too

Hi @Rajan07

Is there any further update on the stamp duty issue?

Cheers

Heard anything back from this Ryan?

It’s a bit by the by for me now as I’ve opened up an account with HL for this year’s ISA so I could purchase HZM but would be curious to know if Freetrade were any closer to sorting!

Nah unfortunately not heard anything

1 Like

Rajan has left Freetrade now :cry:

Have you flagged your question with support via in-app chat or hello@freetrade.io?

Oh dear

Nah haven’t done so myself know @AdamS had done previously, I’ll see about dropping a message to chase it up.

Happy cake day @NeilB :wave: :cake:

1 Like

Just noticed this is another stock you can’t do anything with.

Starting to be a liability owning some of these stocks. Noticed the last post about it was back in June.

I get that FT have other issues they are dealing with but for us investors it’s a pretty big part of the deal to be able to invest in stuff.

Only a few hundered shares for me, but i was looking to add a few hundred more.

Have you flagged this with support? I wonder what’s going on for so long

40% dilution…feel sorry for investors who want to add at the raise price with FT but are unable to do so!

1 Like

Reading back on my previous comments on this thread is very sobering.

Anyone else been caught up in the absolute disaster of the last two days? It may be myself just not been savvy enough for AIM, but the manner in which the management teams conduct themselves make me question their integrity. Seems so often that the listings are simply used to prove up assets before the ‘real deals’ are done leaving PI’s etc. with nothing.

This, along with another harsh lesson learnt on an AIM listing that capitulated the same when all seemed fine, will see me steer clear of AIM from now on!

Taken into construction with a capex budget of $537m, turns out it needs $1004m…unless it’s mothballed.

Oh well, at least the CEO, CFO etc. walked away with nice amounts, that’s the primary goal of AIM afterall :smile: Joking (not really) aside, it makes you wonder whether these DFS’s etc are worth the paper they are wrote on!

Without looking back through it all not sure, but I’d think the original capex budget was from before all this inflation and higher interest rates kicked in, no idea if it’s circa 100%s worth, but obviously that’s now the case

Not really followed this for a while, would the CEO, CFO etc made off with much?
Maybe salary wise, but stock wise they’ll have been diluted as well, stock awards have to be kept for a while usually

Stick wise no, as options obviously won’t be worth much/anything now, but salaries over the years will have been handsome.

I don’t think inflation can be solely attributed to an underestimate of circa 80%. It’s a contributing factor, but surely this is simply a case of shocking forecasting where they didn’t have a full understanding/appreciation to the scale of the project.

That said, there were key stakeholders (Glencore etc.) invest who you would have thought ran their rules over it all and must have thought it stacked up. Maybe there was less concern as those with a debt component may come out of it ok.

Oh well, lessons learnt an all that!

Yeah nor would I think inflation is entirely it, but likely a large chunk, increased interest payments must be a good part of it as well, I assume that sort of thing gets factored in, amongst other things

Guess it makes it easier for Glencore and or Vale to get involved/take this over now, if it’s viable enough for them, good chunk of the initial work/ground work has been done