How many users now?

Glory

2 Likes

Love the level of detective work on this :smile:. I’m imagining you following them to the bank :male_detective:

3 Likes

:rofl: it’s a struggle to get new user numbers around here! I’m also under the gun to meet my own 1m user guestimate - Oct 12th. Every day between user numbers matters now!

8 Likes

This thread is very quiet - I’d expect a lot more activity given how close we must be to 1m users.

2 Likes

:shushing_face: Don’t startle the new users while they’re joining

7 Likes

An arduous task getting new users to share their user numbers:

Ps. I know user number 1,000,000 is reserved for October 12th at 6:30pm :crazy_face:, but thought I would throw that in there for a little excitement.

3 Likes

Does anyone have an update :pray::pray:

As this on my Twitter feed

41 Likes
18 Likes

One offer says get 2 free shares and the other says get 3 free shares. Are these different offers or a typo?

Edit: clicking on the Freetrade link it also says 3 free shares, but the preview above definitely says 2 free shares. @Freetrade_Team

3 Likes

Screenshot_20211007-171255_Freetrade
I signed up today. User #974,273

78 Likes

Freetrade & Monzo finally teaming up! Yas!!

21 Likes

25000 users in last seven days - looks like to BIG 1m could be less than a week away now :clap::clap::clap:

10 Likes

The monzo tie up is fantastic to hear.

21 Likes

Thank you @ldjb this is a great help!

Latest numbers -

2021-09-30T23:00:00Z 956,700 @MadeInAlmhult
2021-10-06T23:00:00Z 974,273 @ldjb
= 2,510 per day

1,000,000 milestones
November 2nd
October 27th
October 26th

Wednesday 27th

Latest projection - Sunday 17th

@CYBER has pulled up with what looks like a injury to their precision muscle, a disappointing performance from the hotly tipped athlete. Back at the front with the finishing line in sight @toms has broken from the peloton surly expecting a sprint finish. Assisted by teammates Rita Ora & True Geordie this will come down to the wire.

12 Likes

On it, thanks

1 Like

:muscle:t4: :muscle:t4:
I’ve been telling you all:

Don’t lie to the people… :rofl:

It’s October 12th and I won’t listen to anything else!

5 Likes

With the Monzo/Freetrade offer I reckon we will hit a million within 5 days

10 Likes

Thanks for supporting my birthday!

Imagine getting a :gift: like this

10 Likes