How many users now?

Time to turbo boost with incentivized referrals, followed by European expansion, then new investment platform, and list goes on…

3 Likes

Strange… there is another post that indicates user number at just under 35000🙄

More interesting would be the average and median balance.

1 Like

They’re slow playing us to that 50k mark!

Absolute numbers may not look impressive for now, but I’m sure the monthly growth rate tells a different story.
And it’s not just about the numbers, the customers that have been onboarded are having an amazing experience as the trustpilot reviews show https://www.trustpilot.com/review/freetrade.io
For a complex product that was shipped just months ago, I’d argue this is no small feat. + delighted customers will turn into promoters and help with organic growth :slight_smile:

10 Likes

We had 20k users at the end of April & now we’ve surpassed 30k, about 2 months later so I reckon the growth rate is pretty good :blush:

9 Likes

Hargreaves has 1.1 million customers and I think around 40% of the UK stockbroking market. If that’s correct, it puts the total UK market at 2.75 million and means FT has 1.1% of UK customers inside its first year :partying_face:

At interactive Investor we got ~1,000 clients per month with advertising!! :joy:

16 Likes

Hargreaves have got 40% of the assets under management pot - £91 billion.

I joined about ~20 days ago and am somewhere in the 33k bunch…

Almost 34k actually!

6 Likes

Good to know. Thanks.

I think that not everybody who has downloaded the app and therefore received a customer number has necessarily funded and therefore is counted as a user?

Or perhaps funded but not yet traded?

Just to be clear, you don’t receive a customer number for just downloading the app!

You need to create a Freetrade account, but we also don’t change your customer number after that (ie if an earlier customer closes their account, you don’t get a lower number). But that hasn’t happened much at all.

Funding, trading, activity etc are obviously different measures.

15 Likes

What about average balance? Or won’t you tell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Partner just signed up, 38,473 users now. This is an incredible growth rate, well done Freetrade

29 Likes

:green_apple: :robot:

14 Likes

One of my friend signed up yesterday evening with user No. 38,717. Looks like every day almost 300 sign ups. Not bad :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Anyone know the current user numbers?

2 Likes

We should be way above 40K customers.

2 Likes

Today morning around 10:00 AM , one of my friend joined with user number starting 41,000.

19 Likes

Today evening around 8:00 PM, new user number was 41,4xx (aprx 400 new users in almost 2.5 days )

7 Likes

As far as I am aware Freetrade has done zero advertising.

2 Likes