How many users now?

I just called big Jeff B and he promised me he’s already on it and will try harder for next earnings report to ensure a whopping 4 quid return :eyes: :money_mouth_face:.

6 Likes

A percentage of the general public can be impossible and if you can avoid these individuals as you navigate through time it certainly adds to quality of life.

I’ve rated a few apps including Freetrade that I’ve had great experiences with and I’m totally baffled with the amount of reviews with all of them that say scam.

2 Likes

New sign-up just now: #741,2XX

37 Likes

28K new users in 5 days?! That’s quite the jump

Edit: not 5 but 16 days

4 Likes

Sometimes this makes me think the FCA should enforce some sort of basic training requirement for retail investors… but then i can imagine that would also put off many people from investing and the amount of people who invest in the UK is already abysmally low

1 Like

16 days ago - last number was from 13 May

yeah. just read it properly now. that makes more sense

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Some people cannot be helped

We should be hitting the 750k mark today or tomorrow. Any updates?

6 Likes

Wow, would that be a 100% increase since the Rise of The Meme Stocks?

1 Like

Yes, the app has been inside the top 200 AppStore downloads over the last few days so numbers should be quite healthy.

4 Likes

Please someone share a number… need my fix. Want to see if AMC has had a big impact on user growth…

9 Likes

Back in the top 15 on Android in finance section. T212 is number 43

9 Likes

Very encouraging for sign up numbers :clap:t2:

4 Likes

Any updates? We must be above 750K

3 Likes

Or anyone that has joined in the last couple of days willing to share their user number :pray:t3: (no need to share the last two digits) e.g. #741,2XX

Not super recent but gf signed up on the 4th of June 749,4XX

54 Likes

Hi all, just had my confirmation through this morning (8th June-21), I’m user number; 754,2##

Looks like we’re over 3/4 of a million strong!

90 Likes

Thanks to both of you! Great news

12 Likes

Thanks both and welcome to the forum🙏

4 Likes