How many users now?

Amazing progress by the team at Freetrade! Is the series B coming soon?.

8 Likes

Must be any day now

3 Likes

Would love a new signup update to see if this 2k+ per day is sustaining!

2 Likes

Nice. And above revolut. Honestly I am a little surprised it hadn’t moved up over the previous few days given the numbers that are being reported here…but better late than never.

1 Like

And then

20 Likes

Interesting! Any chance you can share who is in the top 5/10 spots? Be good know who we are going after! I’m in the US so can’t see the UK chart.

Robinhood is currently in 2nd place here on the US chart…

Yes. A few of the cryptos riding high at the moment for obvious reasons. T212 is normally in the top 10 but mostly around the 6 to 8 spot. It is also high currently.

7 Likes

I had to do it :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Makes my blood boil that Trading 212 is 3rd but it’s a lot older app which is a couple of years ahead of us

2 Likes

22 Likes

Amazing milestones being achieved. Pop the champagne when we reach top 10!!

4 Likes

Juno17 - just how many bots have you got working to open 500+ accounts per minute? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes
26 Likes

:clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4: :rofl: Very well played.

3 Likes

“When you’re one step ahead of the tax man”

Now they are NOT going to be liking this on the HMRC community forum at all. Raging. Absolutely Raging :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

They splatter ads everywhere. whats interesting is theres been a large jump in downloads and users but im not aware of any ad campaign by Freetrade.

could it be a result of the reusable free shares in part?

What we’re likely to see if the app struggle to get past 15 or so unless it has a sustainable surge in signups. that 5-15 area i think moves around quite a lot but always seems to be mainly the same apps.

3 Likes

Saw this newsletter: 340,000 users 🚀 :eyes: in a previous editions of the newsletter online. Weirdly I didn’t get this even though it’s dated today and I’m fully subscribed :sweat_smile: As it’s publicly listed I thought it’s okay to share here ( sorry in advance if I got that wrong :see_no_evil: ).

Intro aside, over 340,000 customers, growing by 3,000 a day, and screenshot of someone’s healthy portfolio :clap::rocket: Also has a nice chart and a summary of news etc.

Well done :+1:

18 Likes

Great news! Yeah I didn’t get it either - @sampoullain is there a way to double check what you’re subscribed to?

Me too please.

Same here, havent received it