How YOU doin? Paste your ‘Time-Weighted Rate of Return’

So I’m taking it as a given that we’re all in the red at this point (over the last 3 months at least) but I’d be interested to know how your investing performance compares to the FTSE All World ETF.

I’m pretty much bang-on par. So, if you’d like to:

1. Open the app and go the the ‘insights’ tab.
  2. Click ‘Portfolio Performance’ and change the date range in the top-right to 3 months.
  3. Paste your screenshot in the thread below.

I suggest we all come back in 3 months (17th Sep) and see what’s changed. Everyone likes a bit of friendly competition!

4 Likes

Still painful to see, but not as bad as some.

2 Likes

:thinking:

11 Likes

Only investing in stonks, good work!

3 Likes

I forgot to say, all show-offs and debbie-downers will be appropriately scolded. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’m buying a house soon so went to cash with my ISA and now just taking that sweet 3% interest.

2 Likes

I’m not doing great, I only started in November and bought lots of tech stocks, it’s been a rough 6 months :sob:

5 Likes

Could be better could be worse. A bit more volatile that the all world though.

1 Like

Not sure how I feel… yet.

3 Likes

Keep going Emmie, it can be disheartening (particularly as a new investor) but if you’re confident in your stock picks and keep investing a bit each month, dollar cost averaging, it will be worth it in the end!

4 Likes

Don’t really check in on the insights so was expecting that to be worse than it is.

If production figures pan out as they should and the SP doesn’t get overwhelmed by the Macro I am hoping RMM (my second largest holding) could turn that positive in the near future :crossed_fingers: I will probably regret saying that though!

1 Like

3 Likes

Yesterday pushed me into the red

4 Likes

5 Likes

Well played indeed.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Should I be pleased I’m beating VWRL? (Straws being clutched at :fist_left:)

1 Like

If Bank of Georgia (BGEO) ever lets me down, I’m giving up.

Just don’t be too confident, it’s only really guaranteed that the market, and not individual stocks, will go up over long time periods. Having confidence in a stock pick does not mean it will work. You could play with 20% say, but keep 80% in the market.

1 Like