HUYA (HUYA)

Game live streaming platform in China with plans of expansion to US

Yes! I would love to throw some money at Huya.

Freetrade guys - please add this :slight_smile:

Yes please! Got my vote. I accidentally made a new topic then was told this is already a request here.

I am intrigued because Ark Invest funds have added to this position in the last week or so, and my SimplyWallSt app tells me it is still roughly 20% below a DCF valuation based on analyst estimates.

Chinese game live streaming firm.

A potential growth, and still some value, opportunity.

Also a recent purchase by ARK invest funds from their Trading Information (you can sign up for these alerts by email completely free on their site if you’re interested!).

Thanks!

There is already a thread for this so best to delete this one or you just dilute the votes:

Ahh, thank you @hrochfor1. Again, I should have searched before asking!

Considering China’s crackdown on big tech you’d hope this is the type of company that could benefit, free of being squeezed out the market - as long as they execute. Let’s hope international tensions are peaking :grimacing::crossed_fingers:

No explanation for the run up in previous days, but a lifeline to get out break even.

Announcements by the CCP/state media branding online games as ‘spiritual opium’ & ‘electronic drugs’ and further limiting gaming time is not a great catalyst for a live streaming firm