HydrogenOne Capital Fund - HGEN.L - Share chat

Yeah, but it will probably only go back up once Cashcow sells his holdings.

4 Likes

Is going against whatever investments @CashCow makes considered insider trading? :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

This has perhaps the most unusual share price movement I’ve ever seen. It looks as if there’s some sort of manipulation going on. Any idea what’s happening here?

The stock has low trading volumes which leads to low liquidity, resulting in a high bid-ask spread which is likely what you are seeing.

2 Likes

There is a good piece here @Lynnzer

A couple more investments by the fund:

HiiROC Ltd

NanoSun Ltd

3 Likes

Thanks for posting that saves searching around for the info

1 Like

Oooh great :exploding_head:

Well this should be interesting given that, as I type this, they near their all time low (currently 99p)

(Yes yes, this one does have my Hooves Of Doom all over it! I’ve got a big chunk in my LISA)

4 Likes

Hello does anyone know if they pay a dividend?
Thanks

1 Like

No, they don’t. It’s a new (growth) fund.

Thanks

1 Like

Thinking of buying some more of this. I’m SURE hydrogen is going to be the Next Big Thing.

2 Likes

But are Hydrogen One going to be the people to deliver the next big thing?

I have a holding but I’m worried, given the impending recession, that we’ll see a lot of small private companies going under… and my understanding is that this company is invested in smaller private companies.

If the likes of AFC Energy, ITM and Ceres Power are all taking a kicking (all public companies) then I can only assume that the private hydrogen companies are under even bigger pressures.

Again… I have a holding in this and that fact would be enough for most people to immediately dump everything they have. :cow: :skull_and_crossbones: HOOVES OF DOOM :skull_and_crossbones: :cow:

5 Likes

Atome Energy is my other hydrogen stock and my losses are even more there… are your HoD in that one too? :smiley:

3 Likes

After Johnson Mattheys latest gigafactory news I’m saying yes. Green hydrogen is a no brainer .