HydrogenOne Capital Fund - HGEN - Share Chat

This is now live on your app

2 Likes

Welcome back to the forum, @deividcole :wave:

And thanks for sharing that news, you beat us to it.

2 Likes

ā€¦but it is showing as being 99.01% down on the day. Oopsie!

Thanks for adding this FT @Freetrade_Team
Bought a few for starters. Could go down before it goes up (hereā€™s hoping).
Iā€™m getting confused now between Hydrogen One and HeliumOne stocks.
Itā€™s all a gas!

1 Like

A quick spark or naked flame should get rid of any confusion really really quickly.

4 Likes

I predict a boom

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice, CH4 producer.

1 Like

Thanks for adding, bought a small holding :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bought a small bag of shares.:crossed_fingers:t6:

1 Like

Helium One is on the brink of finding a motherload of Helium so it is definitely worth to buy. I bought into it.
Regarding Hydrogen One: Itā€™s still a speculative business so I think I can make more money on buying specific H2 companies rather than an investment fund.

2 Likes

Or lose moreā€¦

The fund will be investing in a range of companies across a number of sectors, so potentially spreading any effects of volatility in the market. Something thatā€™s more difficult to do for an individual investing in a few companies.

Am I the only one who getā€™s confused when I see day graphs like this? What explains a constant even up down pattern like that? Isnā€™t that how manipulation looks?

No :man_facepalming:
That looks like low liquidity to me, e.g. high bid-ask spread.

1 Like

To be fair, the spread looks to be less than 1.5% - you havenā€™t seen large spreads until youā€™ve traded AIM stocks :wink:

4 Likes

CAGR is around 5% for the hydrogen market for the next few year.

2 Likes

How does this work :sweat_smile: am I missing something?

You are seeing rounding down. If Ā£1.00 has increased by 0.36% it would now be Ā£1.0036 which is then rounded to Ā£1.00.

4 Likes

Thank you, I had a very blonde moment there and realise the error of my ways. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Has anyone been able to find what HydrogenOne is investing in or is it opaque?

1 Like