HydrogenOne Capital Fund - HGEN - Share Chat

Am curious. Watching the share prices of various investments, the charts fluctuate completely randomly, but Hydrogen seems to have specific and quite sharp adjustments to the price which gives a bizarre appearance in the charts. Is there any explanation for this?

Greetings. Welcome to the forum. See previous posts in the thread which point to 'low liquidity ā€™ likely being the cause of the bizarre sharp adjustments to the chart.

4 Likes

Anyone know why price is dropping? With India declaring theyā€™ll invest heavily in green hydrogen, I wonder why the UK arenā€™t already ahead of the game?

Probably because I bought a few additional shares yesterday at Ā£1.07! I think maybe some people are getting a little impatient and donā€™t see any value in excess of the NAV which was sitting at 97.11p yesterday. They havenā€™t yet announced any investments and there is the potential that they may return to the market to try to top up what they initially raised to nearer what they hoped for. Itā€™s a waiting game with this one.

2 Likes

Average price of Ā£1.1280 per share over here. :skull_and_crossbones: :cow: Hooves Of Doom :cow: :skull_and_crossbones: strike again!

3 Likes

@CashCow you should start a hedge fund and just naked short all the stock you like. Youā€™d be in a Michael Lewis book in no time.

A cow amongst bears : How one bovine accidentally shorted its way to a fortune.

7 Likes

Thank you for helping me realise that I have a talent that I wasnā€™t even aware of. Youā€™re like Mr Miyagi - nurture me, coach me and together we can be billionaires!

3 Likes

This time next year, Rodney.

4 Likes

im verry gud at invessding

2 Likes

I love rollercoasters!

3 Likes

Give it a little time and itā€™ll be flying.

3 Likes

Up 3% today heads up

1 Like

I was tempted to buy more at this point average is at 109 got 300 shares not sure if I want to.put much more in as we donā€™t really know much about it. Only been at this a month or so not sure if to put more in ATM

2 Likes

If unsure, then it would be best practice to refrain from buying more until you are sure.

As willy says about the price drop (summerized)ā€¦ itā€™s a culmination of thingsā€¦ Impatience from investors along with not knowing what the fund is actually investing in.

3 Likes

ā€œ IN BRIEF: HydrogenOne Capital invests EUR24 million into Sunfireā€

3 Likes

FINALLY some activity!

2 Likes

Just as I sold out at 1.14 still up but kicking myself a bit.

1 Like

20.97% up in the last 30 days. Iā€™d like to congratulate myself on picking this one and throw shade at all the haters and doubters who think that I only pick losers. Well done me. Three cheers for me.

(fo realz tho, does anyone know why itā€™s going up? have they finally revealed what theyā€™re investing in or are people just getting giddy because of all the hydrogen chatter around COP26?)

7 Likes

Think you may be right kicking myself in selling out. It will drop again I recon when this week or 2 will pass.

:rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

2 Likes