HydrogenOne Capital Fund - HGEN - Share Chat

Only thing I heard so far is they invested in the German company Sunfire a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

Itā€™s going down again - donā€™t worry itā€™ll be back up

2 Likes

Yeah, but it will probably only go back up once Cashcow sells his holdings.

4 Likes

Is going against whatever investments @CashCow makes considered insider trading? :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

This has perhaps the most unusual share price movement Iā€™ve ever seen. It looks as if thereā€™s some sort of manipulation going on. Any idea whatā€™s happening here?

The stock has low trading volumes which leads to low liquidity, resulting in a high bid-ask spread which is likely what you are seeing.

2 Likes

There is a good piece here @Lynnzer

A couple more investments by the fund:

HiiROC Ltd

NanoSun Ltd

3 Likes

Thanks for posting that saves searching around for the info

1 Like

Oooh great :exploding_head:

Well this should be interesting given that, as I type this, they near their all time low (currently 99p)

(Yes yes, this one does have my Hooves Of Doom all over it! Iā€™ve got a big chunk in my LISA)

4 Likes

Hello does anyone know if they pay a dividend?
Thanks

1 Like

No, they donā€™t. Itā€™s a new (growth) fund.

Thanks

2 Likes

Thinking of buying some more of this. Iā€™m SURE hydrogen is going to be the Next Big Thing.

2 Likes

But are Hydrogen One going to be the people to deliver the next big thing?

I have a holding but Iā€™m worried, given the impending recession, that weā€™ll see a lot of small private companies going underā€¦ and my understanding is that this company is invested in smaller private companies.

If the likes of AFC Energy, ITM and Ceres Power are all taking a kicking (all public companies) then I can only assume that the private hydrogen companies are under even bigger pressures.

Againā€¦ I have a holding in this and that fact would be enough for most people to immediately dump everything they have. :cow: :skull_and_crossbones: HOOVES OF DOOM :skull_and_crossbones: :cow:

5 Likes