In the green 🙂

Brilliant responses, very encouraging, thank you guys for posting.

Every pay day I will investment using my best judgement and learning to that point, with the aim for a long hold.

Your words feed my enthusiasm. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Currently I’m unsure if its beginners luck or I’m a prodigy…I guess we will find out in the coming months🤣

Its only a small holding, so its not a wealth boast at all…very small beer…but its nice to see green :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

A rare day when all 6 of my (modest) positions are in the green :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, Im off to start a youtube channel :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Well done both on your gains and on only having 6 positions! I’m nowhere near disciplined enough for that, I just like stock shopping too much :smiley:. I think I have 39 stocks but I also have a load of ETFs and Trusts in addition to them for balancing purposes.

I like Legal & General and Polar Capital as well, especially the latter which I think I may have almost doubled my holding in the last 2 to 3 weeks when the price was low. Ex-dividend date on 6 July so if it dips again, I may get some more.

2 Likes

Polar is an interesting one. It looks promising but its also tight for dividend sustainability at current cash flow levels.

Just dipped my toe in the water with this one, but I do plan on adding more shares over the next couple of months if signs continue to look positive.

Has potential to double in a few years and effectively pay 20% dividend moving forward. But all thats far from certain.

1 Like