MEGATHREAD: Free Share updates and feedback 🎟

Hi Alex,

By default brave browser blocks java scripts and other ads , but i retested now its working fine and api. is added automatically .

2 Likes

I’ve referred someone and am waiting to receive the share (says Friday on one page and a few weeks on another?) Do I need to wait until I receive it to refer someone else?

Thanks a lot, we’ll fix that! The correct version is ‘a few weeks away’ as we’re finalising this feature.

1 Like

How can i refer a friend? I logged into the IOS app, but i cant see any place where the referral link is? Anyone can help ?

You’ll get a push notification when you can do this and it sits under your portfolio graph and in your profile page

1 Like

I thought I would get it the same time as the others, as this is for investors only now, which I am, but I guess there may be some kind of “waiting list” ?

I only got it this afternoon so probably you’ll get it in the next few days. Not sure how manual the process is

There is no waiting list, but we had to filter for investors that have their W-8BEN filled out, as your reward shares can be either UK or US stocks. Can you check if you’ve filled out that form? :pray:

2 Likes

I have access to US stocks so I believe I have done that already but I didn’t a push notification for that.

You would see US stocks even if you never filled out your W-8BEN form. If you tap ‘Buy’ on any US stock, you’ll be able to tell. (Obviously no need to proceed buying the stock).

I just did that and I was able to submit a queued order for Cisco.

1 Like

You were right. I didn’t filled the form. Thanks for help.
Hopefully I will see referrals soon :wink:

1 Like

R4 investors are sadly still not recognised as investors in the app which might be why we have not received referral links :disappointed_relieved:

I got a referral and didn’t invest before r4

Do you have an investor badge in the app?

No I don’t, just user number

Did you invest and sign up for the app using different emails? If so, I think you will have to let @Freetrade_Team1 know

Same for me. No investor badge as R4 investor, no referral code.

Edit: Not on IOS but android. So makes sense.

Same emails.
Tried logging in on a friend’s iPhone and no referral code…

We’ve given Free Shares to investors from rounds 1 - 4 who:

• Have funded their account
  • Have completed a W-8BEN
  • Used the iOS app within the last few months

If that sounds like you and you’ve not received a Freeshare or you’ve just not logged into the iOS app recently, then please send me a message and I’ll arrange for you to receive a Freeshare :raised_hands:

If you’re a Round 5 investor then you’ll be able to register to request your Free Shares via the form that we shared in this update.

1 Like