Increased Graph Precision

Can we get some increased precision on the stock graphs. The daily graph is in 4 minute increments ~ 200 data points, whereas the 7 day graph is in daily increments = 7 data points!

It would be much more useful to at least have hourly figures on the 7 day graph, so I can actually see the trends. See screenshots below:

Would also be nice to have markers on the graph when we bought or sold shares.

12 Likes

(This is a related thread: Gain/Loss on Portfolio šŸ“ˆ - #151 by engineer)

2 Likes

Does anyone experience in-accuracies within their graph?

I often find when Iā€™m tracking my Investment Total throughout the day (during market hours), that the graph is inconsistent. For example; when I scroll back through the previous few hours of that day by rolling my finger along the timeline, it shows a different total to that which was shown to me at the actual time. (more than the markets fluctuation, as I track within other apps too).

Anyone else get this? And is it just a case of lag / the market moving faster than the total can refresh? It seems to be quite off at times - making buying and selling a bit hard to time right.

Also would be nice to change the time intervals, or add more. Having just 1M and 1Y is not great, especially when you consider the platform is targeted at long-term investors. Would be good to have a 6M one and 3Y and 5Y as well(at least for future references).

1 Like

Yeah, I agree.

Apple Stocks for reference has; 6m / 1y / 2y / 5y increments, which is great when looking back over the historical fluctuation of a stock / or in the above case, your personal portfolio.

I agree with this. there is so many data points on the one day graph but as soon as you go onto the 7 day graph there is barely any data there for any individual stock.
This is so confusing because there is barely any data points on my whole portfolio 1 day graph view on the home screen and basically looks similar to the 7 day view on any individual stock.