Interactive Stock Graphs

This might be one of the best ideas I’ve seen on here - you should put it in the ideas section, I’d be surprised if its not wildly popular :+1:

2 Likes

Along with the sketch, it’s class :joy::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Thanks for the praise guys, glad you liked my doodle :joy:

I’ve added it as a suggestion here:

2 Likes

We have identified the source of the issue and we are currently working on a fix. It only impacts the 1-day price change for US stocks but we’re actively working on getting a fix out ASAP :muscle:

2 Likes

Max should be changed to 5y seen as it is never more than this

can i join the beta?

We have fixed the 1 day graphs for US stocks in 2.6.1 (iOS) and the interactive stock graphs are now available to everyone on iOS once you update :partying_face:

6 Likes

Cracking work by you and the team @jani :heart_eyes: :freetrade:

2 Likes

Hope you’re all enjoying it!

5 Likes

Hey, yes – you can still sign up to the group. We’re keeping it smaller for now but will be adding more people soon!

1 Like

There’s still something wrong with the 1 day view take a look at VUSA - it’s been up all morning yet

This compares to investment.com and yahoo finance below ?

1 Like

I think the 1 day graph is based on the Opening Price ( 45.93 ) as opposed to the Previous Close ( 45.58 )

3 Likes

That’s correct, thanks @Jim_mcgrain.

1 Like

Great progress! The next thing I would love to have is the ability to use two fingers to select different moments in time, and see what the variation is – iOS’s Stocks app can do this:

3 Likes

This is neat and all, but the most basic element of any portfolio has still not been added. I will sound like a broken record saying this but: please just add a portfolio performance metric.

3 Likes

Working on it, won’t be long!

2 Likes

It is getting worked on. You are a Beta Tester. Have you got the “Portfolio Return” feature?

Nope. I assume because I am on Android.

Hopefully, you’ll get it next week, Seb :robot:

1 Like

Much obliged :grin: