Today we’re moving our stock requests to the community with a new #stock-requests category
Everyone can request the stocks & ETFs that they’d like Freetrade to add to our Stock Universe (so that you can invest in them), by creating a new topic for their stock in this category. Other users can vote for these requests to help us prioritise what to add.
I’m hoping that this will help introduce users to stocks that they’re not familiar with already, make voting more transparent & enable us to give you better feedback about when / whether we’ll be adding your requests
You can see the most popular requests here.
Feel free to discuss the reasons why you’re interested in a particular company in these threads too. But keep the investing chat guidelines in mind of course
So check out the current list & if you don’t see a stock / ETF that you want, create the topic now.
Please follow this template for these topics:
- An image of the company’s logo
- Topic’s title is the brand name, a ‘-’ & the stock ticker symbol e.g. Apple - AAPL
- Include a short description of the company
- A link to the company’s Wikipedia page
- A link to the company’s page on Google Finance (these are tricky to find search for “[company name] Google Finance” on Google, then copy the URL from there (the green link)
I can add this for you after you’ve created the post if you need me to
There’s more details about our plans for US stocks here too -