iPad/tablet app

It would be nice if Freetrade developed a better iPad app that made better use of the screen display size.

I’d love one because you could see so much info at once. Doubt it’s high in the to-do list though

1 Like

People have asked for a Desktop app in the future as well. I think right now they’re just trying to get the app up and running on the phones and get people onboarded.

1 Like

Would love an iPad app. I thought I saw it on the roadmap but can’t find it anymore. Not sure whether I misread or if it was removed from the roadmap.

It hasn’t been on the roadmap yet :slight_smile:

:thinking:

Something something 20 characters

4 Likes

I feel like that policy should go down to 5 or at most 10 :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Just giving this one a bump, would love to ultimately have a desktop version but I believe this would be a nice middle step without a huge amount of work.

1 Like

what if freetrade became the 21st century bloomberg terminal without the $20k+ a year fee

cc @Viktor

2 Likes

Yes, please optimise the app for tablets/iPads.

3 Likes

An iPad app would be great! +1

2 Likes

Would be super handy

100% agree.

I almost always use my iPad in landscape, so trying to use the freetrade app on it is inconvenient to say the least (unless apple decides we can use iPhone apps in landscape on the iPad sometime soon!). But even then, a dedicated app would be really popular am sure

1 Like