nCino (NCNO) - Share Chat

It goes public on Monday

“ nCino has been generating strong growth, with over 40% organic revenue growth . . . on top of a relatively scaled revenue base of about $180M total revenue run-rate,” Jaluria wrote in an analysis after nCino announced its IPO intentions. “The most impressive number from the S-1 is nCino’s 147% subscription revenue retention rate in fiscal 2019 (Jan), highlighting the rate of expansions within existing customers.”

“NCino was initially focused on transforming the commercial and small- business lending for community and regional banks. Over 1,180 financial institutions currently use nCino including Bank of America (BAC), Barclays (BCS), Santander (SAN), and TD Bank (TD).”

We’ve added this to your Freetrade app today!

When you invest, your capital is at risk.

12 Likes

Nice one. Great :clap::clap:

I’ve jumped in. See what happens. :grin:

3 Likes

I wish I could have taken it for at least $50. I’ll add it too, but I’ll wait a few days to pass the hype. Maybe that’ll fall off a little bit. Anyway, I see great potential in this company, although it is not yet profitable.

1 Like

I think the lowest entry point today was $71ish? I like this company and the 50x oversubscribed IPO suggests the institutions do to. I have bought today and plan to hold

1 Like

I think it was a good entry point. That’s over $90. I’m just waiting for a small drop in price to get in and hold too.

I’ve jumped in :facepunch:

2 Likes

I had a small dip in just a fraction before close and made a bit. Watch it plunge tomorrow now :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Let’s see tomorrow.

Personally I wouldn’t touch this for at least 6 months as early investors will be dumping their shares. Just like we will if FT ever IPOs!

1 Like

I didn’t particularly buy to sell in a few days. I’m going to keep mine longer, so I’m not worried. I think with the money they’re raising now they can move forward on new investments. This company already has a good customer base. Big banks.

2 Likes

It’s been a choppy 6 months! Still very positive news on performance and of course product is on point. Very interested to see where this goes

Wow!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nasdaq.com/articles/why-shares-of-ncino-jumped-17.5-today-2021-09-02%3Famp

1 Like