ISA pricing sneak peak (finalised pricing in 2019: £3/month)

I have ISAs with two other providers (HL and AJBell) and both take their fees from cash in my ISA.

If there was no cash, then funds/stocks would be sold to cover the fees. As I don’t want them to do that, I always make sure there’s enough cash available.

Hear what you’re saying about losing the tax-free status and also not knowing what the fees will be in 10 years’ time but I can only give two examples of how fees are collected with other providers so don’t know if all other providers collect in the same way.

I have HL, you can change settings to take fees from the “funds&share” account. And then top that one up with a debit card.

In Vanguard Investor, one can setup to pay account fees by direct debit from your current account.

1 Like

I like this option. Not sure if possible at the moment. Maybe in the future

Ah, I don’t have one of those so never considered this option!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Will I be able to convert my Basic account (GIA) to an ISA?

Lots of ISA adverts on TV and Radio. You can tell it’s nearly ISA season.
The Freetrade office must be buzzing. It feels like April 2019 is when Freetrade will start to really make an appearance on the investing scene :freetrade:

1 Like

I just pay the HL fees for my ISA via a debit card on the Account Administration screen. Any payments this way don’t impact your allowances.

2 Likes

:free: extension

6 Likes

Still no date on it, dunno weather to be excited or worried. I don’t have much in my ISA but would much rather pay via direct debit from my bank personally.

2 Likes

I opened the ISA to investigate, but I likely will not use it for a good while. How do I cancel this, as I don not want to be charged

Usually, if one has no investments / no balance, fees are not charged on the account.

Go on live chat and they’ll cancel it for you

1 Like

Can I ask why, just out of interest?

I wonder if and when ISA will start to be charged fees. Or maybe we should keep ISA team busy with transfers?!