ITM Power - ITM - Share Chat

The article is behind a paywall

Ah it must have been time delayed. It wasnā€™t behind a paywall when I posted the link. Sorry about that.

If the rest of the journalism is of similar quality then it is NOT worth a subscription

1 Like

Almost 10% drop today, more to come?

Its bounced between 2.50 and Ā£3 for a while now, I think Iā€™m waiting to see if any of the post-covid bounce back is invested in hydrogen.

2 Likes

ITM power, Ceres and Versarien are on my watchlist. All related to hydrogen and all have massive potential, especially for the Aviation industry.

1 Like

I thought Versarien was graphene focusedā€¦ What hydrogen related product is it developing?

Graphene bonds to hydrogen very well and allows for hydrogen storage tanks to run at a massively reduced pressure, improving safety.

1 Like

None of you are lokking at Plug Power on Nasdaq? Itā€™s an integrated hydrogen company and is having an impressive run. I moved my investments over there. Other hydrogen companies have good products but I think Plug Power has more momentum. Anyway, hydrogen is the future and I hope all companies go up.

3 Likes

Iā€™m holding ITM, CWR and PLUG. Plug power has been the most positive more me , but I would like to see UK based hydrogen companies given more of a looking.

1 Like

Yup up 185% :grin:

Itā€™s Ceres for meā€¦ having a few dips at the moment but itā€™s been pushed as the potential winner by a few outlets.

2 Likes

AFC is worth a look if you are after hydrogen stock. Not profitable yet but just had a very rapid fund raise

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a great partnership

1 Like

Iā€™m a believer in hydrogen playing a huge part in the future (not in cars!) and Iā€™m a believer in ITM as a company. I did have quite a few ITM shares but cashed out, by chance, near itā€™s all time high.

This partnership is good but I just donā€™t believe in this countryā€™s governing party or the overall industrial strategy of this country for the lastā€¦ many many decades. I donā€™t see how ITM will be able to compete when Denmark and Germanyā€™s governments have thrown their weight behind the hydrogen economy and with both of those countries sensibly residing within the EU.

Time will tell I guess. Iā€™ve got share nostalgia for ITM, I think they were my first ever share purchase!

Hello everyone, Hope youā€™re all still HOLDing!

ITM has partnered up with the Birmingham City Council to produce and dispene the hydrogen fuel from the new refuelling hub at Tyseley Energy Park.

this is excellent news for ITM and hopefully we can see more contracts and higher share prices in the near future

7 Likes

Iā€™m optimistic about the hydrogen economy but Chinaā€™s running a massive electric bus fleet across its cities, so electric buses are viable. It makes me wonder why Birmingham has gone for hydrogen.

Also I didnā€™t know what Birmingham still had a publicly owned bus service. I thought Blackpoolā€™s publicly owned buses/trams were one of the very few that had escaped the failure of privatisation?

"With this agreement, which includes Snamā€™s ā‚¬33 million investment in ITM Power Plc, the Company will have the opportunity to gain understanding from one of the technical leaders in a crucial intersection point for the development of green hydrogen

Snamā€™s global presence will also act as a driving force for the development of ITM Power, thanks to the commercial alliance for the possible development of projects in the period 2021-2025"

5 Likes

https://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/news/AN_1603387570064474600/itm-power-annual-earnings-fall-plans-gbp150-million-fundraise.aspx

@Freetrade_Team - like the new discussion posts but will you be merging/linking other posts on the same companies? Risk having parallel threads running.
Thanks

2 Likes