ITM Power (ITM) 🔋 🌫 - Share Chat

Great news all round!

1 Like

SKY FRICKIN HIGH! £7.20 ATH and im SOOOOOOOOOOO glad ive held this stock, i believe AFC and CERES will catch up to this stock soon. GLA!

1 Like

Whatbthe hell is going on with itm today? All the news is good? Is it just profit taking on an epic level?

4% drop? Hardly catastrophic

2 Likes

Good point lol I just don’t see why though. I’m guessing it’s just profit taking. It may come back up again today

Probably profit taking, which is understandable with the big rise in the last year. I’m in for long haul though with this one.

Yh they are absolutely going to be a massive part of green energy and 0 carbon. We all going to be driving around in teslas running on electric made from ITM hydrogen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also today might be a good time to DCA. Buy the dip

1 Like

Not sure 4% is a dip after a 150% rally

3 Likes

It is if you bought at the top :joy:

5 Likes

Any tips for a newbie in this? I have 51 shares so far… :innocent:

1 Like

Hold & build on dips if you are able is my humble opinion Sondra ;0).

3 Likes

Thanks for advice! :wink:

Earnings on Thursday. I’ve spent three months thinking the run must be over but happy to be wrong!

2 Likes

Same here but it really is just the start. I think long-term the risks are big multi-nationals developing their own competitive electrolyser tech and eventually cheaper Chinese equipment but both of those threats are years off.

3 Likes

ceres is number one and itm is backed by the gov.
why afc?

2 Likes

In a month full of gains a dip is a dip

Yh as soon as you see they have merged with a Chinese company and become super profitable look out for intellectual property theft and stock crash. Till then itm will be king of this market

In it for the long run, ITM plan to eventually pipe hydrogen gas into your home and everybody has an hydrogen generator in their home, which powers the home and the car. There are already instances of this in Japan. I’m just gutted I never invested 4 years ago when I attended their seminar. £0.35 per share back then.

Agree the future is huge for ITM. I was lucky and bought my first shares at 20p a few years back. I personally think the refinery business is going to be about 80% of the market for a long while. That one alone is gigantic and will keep the company busy for years. More sectors and use cases will steadily open up. Im not sure about domestic use of hydrogen for heating myself but that’s the great thing about ITM - it doesnt matter which applications for hydrogen ultimately prove to be successful, their electrolysers will get used regardless.

5 Likes