ITM Power (ITM) 🔋 🌫 - Share Chat

Be careful folks and don’t chase it all the way down averaging down as you go. Catching falling knives can be dangerous…
Hey but you never know if you’re prepared for the long game and accept the risk of volatility you might just make a killing.

1 Like

Turn the screen around to make it look better

6 Likes

When the dip goes deeper. :weary:

I don’t know what you guys think about it, but I strongly believe that the stock will recover soon. I see no reason to panic. Even if they decide to sell part of their company doesn’t necessarily mean a bad thing, but for now it’s just a speculation. Also, the reasons that make me buy the shares are still there. ‘Winds’ are still favorable for renewable energy stocks, especially this year. Anyway, do your research. I can be totally wrong. Hopefully no.

1 Like

Hopefully hit the bottom and bouncing back up now

4 Likes

Slowly slowly back to the top

2 Likes

That newspaper article wasn’t wrong when it said this would be a bumpy ride…

4 Likes

It was going so well :sob:

2 Likes

I’m not taking the blame for this one. I’ve not topped up on ITM in months. If this one’s going down then someone else is to blame.

4 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Some light reading…

There are investments in green hydrogen going on in many places, so it’s only a matter of time before the price drop happens (the forecast is 2030) and companies like ITM emerge strong in this scenario.

1 Like

You can blame me. I have not bought ITM from the £1-£1.5 mark, last week I decided to grab some shares at £4.20.

5 Likes

Get him, boys!!

5 Likes

Not a single green light today haha… Deletes the app for a year I think

6 Likes
1 Like

Pretty much said nothing apart from the person is buying.

With the recent spin off of ITM Motive, I wondered will existing shareholders of ITM power automatically receive shares of this wholly owned subsidiary? And will ITM Motive be tradeable on Freetrade?

1 Like

Don’t the shareholders of the existing company in effect already own the subsidiary of it’s “wholly owned” by the parent company?

6 Likes

There’s sector rotation out of growth tech stocks at the moment. Stocks like ITM with a fair amount of future growth already priced in have inevitably been hit the hardest by fear based over selling.

The ITM Motive announcement was unfortunately timed and no doubt encouraged more people to dump out.

We won’t know where we are with ITM until money starts returning to the wider sector and ITM finds a new support level.

Quietly confident that’ll be 400+ in the coming weeks, at which point i’m going to be a bit more disciplined with applying stop losses!

2 Likes

‘Hargreaves Lansdown investors are buying ITM’, they said that. So I think it’s something to consider once the investors from this broker are normally people with more money and experience (no offence :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: ) , right?