ITM Power - ITM - Share Chat

Probably the macroeconomic outlook rather than anything company specific

2 Likes

It’s ITM that’s how their shares go, bit of a roller coaster, was hoping to get back into gain territory but not this time, however good to see that ATOME Energy is almost there having made a really good increase this week

1 Like

And there’s a cow on this rollercoaster! I’m currently 67.28% down on ITM.

Worst. Rollercoaster. Ever.

5 Likes

Love how you are calling yourself “crashcow” now! Haha

I feel for you with this one, I paid £2.48 a share and I’m down 12%. I actually sold my Atome Energy shares yesterday at a 35% gain, nightmare to shift. It seems these kind of stocks are very volatile and my limit order just would not go through for hours, as they couldn’t find a buyer. It’s making me a bit wary about going near AIM stocks at the moment, as I have the cash ear marked and want to be able to get my money out quickly if I need it.

Really hope things with ITM picks up for us all!

7 Likes

@CashCow this roller coaster is most definitely not the wild ride I was banking on either. I’m 54.3% down, I was expecting this to be a long hold share till 2025+. But I didn’t expect it to take a huge hit this early on!

However, hydrogen is a big opportunity for the future and ITM will hopefully be at the forefront. Keep the faith!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums and thank you for reminding me to check my holdings…

Ladies and gentlemen, cows and bulls… I’ve done it. My losses are now humorous. I present to you…

…yes, it’s the funny sex number. I can successfully cash out now that I’ve achieved my investment goals.

12 Likes

It is the funny sex number and your last post was number 666 in this thread. I think that means the planets have aligned and your fortune is about to turn, either that or you are about to double your losses.

4 Likes

@CashCow that must sting

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

@CashCow Lol im £19k down. Chins up eh. 14th September will make or break ITM in the near term. This is a long hold. I believe more in this now than when i lumped on at £4.

Dyor

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: Big oof! Well you’ve surpassed me and possibly this forum. I think WallStreetBets on Reddit would be happy to have you though!

5 Likes

Blimmy love to see how much you have in some decent stock

1 Like

What happens on the 14thbof September?

Where’s the bottom!!!

1 Like

20p?

Is that a target? I’ll see what I can do. Seems like I’ve already Hooves Of Doomed the Freetrade share price too but I daren’t say that in the current crowdfunding thread.

2 Likes

Any news on ITM quick drop to 55p then back to £1.64?

1 Like

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/energy-commodities/germany-will-trigger-a-hydrogen-industry-boom-chancellor-scholz

But was ITM one of the company’s?

Final results