J30 Form

Bit of a noob question…Any idea where I am to send a J30 form to? The internet has turned up no results.

And any info on the process and stamp duty is much appreciated


You can find everything you need at these links: https://www.gov.uk/tax-buy-shares/use-a-stock-transfer-form and https://www.gov.uk/guidance/pay-stamp-duty.

1 Like