Velo3D Inc - VLD

This is a 3d printing SPAC that will be merging with Velo3D https://www.velo3d.com/

One of their notable clients is SpaceX. https://www.velo3d.com/investor-relations/

A very interesting company with a track record of 3D Printing complex designs in metal. Would be great to see this in the platform!

2 Likes

Founder led companies such as Velo3d who refuse to sell to the likes of SpaceX must have huge conviction

2 Likes

I was just looking for this today. Yes please Freetrade, this one looks like a great SPAC.

1 Like

any update on this?

Velo3d is great long term investment! I need velo3d in my freetrade plus account ASAP

Come on Freetrade. Lets get this put in ASAP please?

Greetings Guys,

Please fill the stock request form for VELO3D.

Will take 1 minutes of your time

Step 1: Click the link Request New Instruments ✋
Step 2: Copy “Jaws Spitfire Acquisition Corp”
Step 3: Paste “Jaws Spitfire Acquisition Corp” in the instrument name
Step 4: Copy “SPFR”
Step 5: paste “SPFR” in the symbol (ticker)
Step 6: click stock
Step 7: press submit

3 Likes

Done - very keen to add this to my small but growing portfolio

2 Likes

Just invested in this now it has been made available on FT

1 Like

I can’t find any articles that serial the reasoning behind todays stop other than a partly paywalled story about the SPAC raising a fair amount less than planned.

This was written prior todays drop

1 Like

It was a bit of a shock to see it drop by so much today -14%. Bit gutted as I added to my position this week. Bargain price now!

I wonder if Cathie Wood will be buying more :slight_smile:

1 Like

SPACs have fallen out favour over the last 7 months, combined with this sector being rather unloved for the past year. Personally not looking to add until some positive news or momentum

Velo3D is only a small part of my portfolio but I’d this stays down tomorrow I’ll probably take a few shares off someone. If it’s good enough for Cathie & Elon it’s good enough for me.

2 Likes

It’s coming back up now :grinning: I guess it’ll be bumpy for a bit with it dipping so low.

Do we know when the Ticker will change in FT?

1 Like

So that’s why Google finance shows no data! :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I was looking for Velo and already have Jaws Spitfire (SPFR) :joy: :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Pair of geniuseses right here!

1 Like

I’m not sure why Velo3D is on a rally? Cathie Wood has been buying up more…

Latest Google search says Addman Engineering has purchased a further Sapphire XC & has ordered 2 for 2022 … Totalling 4 machines.These babys cost $250k each.

A good article explaining Velo3D and its vision can be read here …

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.3dprintingmedia.network/velo3d-sets-out-to-disrupt-metal-am-as-you-may-know-it/amp/

Best bit for me:

Blockquote

In a recent interview with a major financial network, Benny Buller said that, although he has received high-profile offers, he has no intention of selling the company. Velo3D—he explained—is his life’s work and he intends to build it into a major public company that will enable many other companies to produce parts in a better and faster way.

Blockquote

3 Likes
1 Like