Kainos Group 💾 - KNOS

This is an IT solutions firm serving customers globally. Kainos provide software design, development and implementation for the healthcare, government and private sectors.

Does anyone have any info on Kainos Group? I’m sitting with a considerable loss at the moment and I’m failing to understand why. They have just expanded into North America and seem to be doing well. Doesn’t seem to be any sign of improvement.

I don’t have any specific information on as to why the stock price has dipped so dramatically but their full year results are set to be released on the 23rd of May, so hopefully there will be some good news to come of that!

Check out the investor relations page on their website for more info as it is really informative and seems to point to a better out look!

Investor Relations | Kainos

1 Like

Kainos: Belfast IT firm increases sales by £68m in a year - BBC News

1 Like

Seems nothing but good news for this company, hoping the share price starts to reflect it.

1 Like

These guys seem to have had a great day, up 24% so far, really pleased for you :grinning:

Might add them to my watchlist and see if they have much scope to go any higher.

I’m still 25% down, I bought as the CEO bought £250,000 of shares with his own money last year, he paid nearly £18 a share so I felt this was a good sign. They have just branched out to North America too, so I see huge potential.

One Kainos Group plc (LON:KNOS) insider upped their stake by 96% in the previous year (yahoo.com)

1 Like