Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

A lot of Twitter activity this morning on their current progress in certain countries.

I wonder what effect this will have on share price, if any.

1 Like

Materia has just signed agreement re distribution of cannabis based products with associated licences. Biggest cannabis company in Europe and hope rose continues

2 Likes

App says up 13% so news must of done some good

1 Like

Not good for me

13% up? Not good for you :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m down 7% still

1 Like

That’s okay man that’s not bad that’s the AVG for me now tbh so ain’t too bad you obvs bought low there’s no rush lol I’ve had to keep buying to get to that AVG share price :+1:t2::+1:t2:

My avg says 0.2267

1 Like

Same mark :joy:

My average is .23

My average .2053 that’s with 146,604 shares so hope they come good down the line somewhere

Martc do you own part of the company

4 Likes

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

Feels like lol , sink or swim , just about floating at the moment !!

1 Like

Does any one hold any, Im cannabis thinking of buying some

I have 1600 shares

1 Like

I know a lot of people have MGC as well as Kanabo. MGC just signed massive deal in states today which has rocketed shares by 70%. Just start for them. Can see Kanabo and other cannabis companies going up too. Prospects looking good for this.

2 Likes

Keep the faith fella just look at mgc pharma today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ride that bull :ox: till you can’t hang on! :rofl:

Think of the long term :+1:t2::+1:t2:

Massive 24m US deal over 3 years! Seen losses reduce massively in that for me so faith and hope go hand in hand

You never know when that news come in :+1:t2:

In a week or so price will settle. Profit takers will move on and this gives bigger institutions chance to buy.I see this going up 10% over next month. Steady but massive potential. Have MGC also and IF clinical trials go well then these two will progress very nicely over next year🤞

1 Like