Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

KNB has only been on FT a short while.
Only make a loss when you make the sale.
Short term profits need low buy price, which we are entering. My thoughts are more toward buying to reduce avg price.

Edit: this is not financial advice, DYOR

1 Like

Currently -32% which is a loss of £64… I am new to this and probably jumped on the hype but also do believe what they’re doing. What are peoples thoughts is this a dead stock or is this just a low for a bit?

It’s only a loss if you sell.

3 Likes

Touchè that is true…

Just bought more In the dip sod it :joy:

Seems to be sitting around 24p at the moment

1 Like

I’ve just done the same… hoping for something to happen lol!

1 Like

22% drop is substantial :thinking:

I believe the initial IPO was 6.5p keep that into consideration and found there revenue is at 10.7million not saying that’s 100% accurate, that’s what I saw when we could buy, I got @23p so around 4 times the price the early initial offering, you have to look at market cap price when buying. Of course I sold during the hype but wouldn’t be surprised if this stocks go lower.

2 Likes

How do you find the cap price? I can find the market cap, which for this stock is [Mkt cap 86.46M]. Doesn’t say anything about cap price, at least in Google finance it doesn’t

On the way back up it seems

Only slightly though, could easily fall further :sweat_smile:

Seems kind of pointless selling this early. They have a product that they sell in Germany, a product that they wanted to raise funds for so that they could ramp up on advertising to increase sales. Theyve also started trials in the UK. Regardless what price you got in at, you may as well wait until they’ve started mass production. Just my opinion :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I’m reluctant to buy more when the original IPO was 6p and it’s now more than 4 times that.

Original according to FT is 18.5p

That would be when it was added to FT.

If you notice, even on one’s like Amazon, they only go so far back.

1 Like

Do you think there will be American canabis stocks available on FT soon like TerAscend and Jushi holdings??

1 Like

Freetrade was a day late that’s why it was 18.5p the first lot of buyers always get the best price, also I was there straight away to buy @18.5 I highly doubt anyone got it at that price since we’re couldn’t buy in till 10am on FT as markets opened at 8.00 even so people should be able to get a better price now it’s calmed down.

2 Likes

Price is very important determines how much money your going to make plus people forget IPO are normally over priced also people need to realise this is a crazy market at the moment prices are not reflecting fundamentals and when they do alot of people going to be in for a shock

Already are, APHA is one that comes to mind

1 Like

Just bought 420 Shares

Forget about High this sh*t will eventually Rocket into the stratosphere!

2 Likes

Apha is already at a high price. I mean new canabis stocks from the US. For example SnDl. And the ones mentioned above etc.