Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

Let’s hope it’s a positive action for our shares :crossed_fingers::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed!

1 Like

“An estimated 250 patients a month are said to be prescribed cannabis medicines through the NHS compared to over 2,500 in the UK’s private sector.”
As ever looks like the UK public sector has some catching up to do. Hopefully this isnt a rigged study to push back acceptance of medicinals

2 Likes

It’s looking really good today let’s hope it stays like this all week.

5 Likes

Sssh!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Mysterious times?? :thinking::rofl:

I can only presume something is happening or as it got tipped for a good long term buy the other day! :thinking:

Mgc was also up massive compared to the norm today, so maybe something is happening :flushed::pray: lets hope it continues to rise .

1 Like

I’ll take a rise to green followed by a sell off which is reversed by a big buy in the dip.
Love me some volatility :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Most companies are up today because it’s a new tax year.

5 Likes

Probably to do with sadiq Khan saying if he’s re-elected as mayor he’d do a study into legalising cannabis in london

7 Likes

:ox: run hopefully nice little charge again I’m actually nearly in the green :shushing_face::rofl:

1 Like

Nice, finally in the green, small amount though so no biggie either way :slight_smile:

4 Likes

3 days ago I was -33% with its move yesterday I reduced my AVG and bought 4000 shares this morning and it’s about +1.15% up so little green also about £28 :+1: 2022 sounds promising though

2 Likes

:crazy_face:In the green, wtf i thought it was stuck on red forever :joy:

4 Likes

All my UK cannabis stocks are doing better than they have done for weeks today.

1 Like

Keep holding guys this is going to be a goldmine in a year or twos time.

1 Like

Well done to you. My share price is £0.35 and so tempered to buy 4000 shares today to get my average price down and start seeing green again

2 Likes

Hey guys,
Does anyone know of any other cannabis stocks on here to trade apart from Kanabo?