Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

Looks like it

I see this investment as a sink or swim job but if I hadn’t I think I’d still stick it out I dunno I can feel it in my waters something will happen
Hold fast the line

5 Likes

I totally agree with you @LEELEE_666
Still got to keep faith :crossed_fingers:t2::man_facepalming:

But what I’ve just noticed it’s got a price- earnings ratio (p/e) around the 15 mark when about 12-13 is good ATM :thinking:

And heard nothing for absolute ages :flushed:

1 Like

Any thoughts on how this stock is moving. Has it found its natural bottom? There is some noise coming out of Kanabo about products but it doesnt seem wildly exciting. Have Kanabo just come out into the world too early?

I actually can’t find any news coming from it :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Not entirely encouraging I agree but I did receive a tweet linking to an interview on Stockbox, on which the ceo and gp thing they bought into speak (apologies for not remembering the company name there). On the whole it is a positive discussion about potential of market size. https://twitter.com/KanaboGroup/status/1513799642676436995?t=AkBdv52cIdSBan21h_-XwQ&s=19

1 Like

Do we think this has had its day?

1 Like

Afraid so. Great company, logistics good, licenses and products all squared away. I really believed in my 5 year plan but my shares were getting whittled away to be worthless. I sold up for a loss about a month ago and it has dropped another 15% since then. My heart was ruling my head as I should have sold up much earlier instead of of buying more. If it dips more then starts to rise I might put in £25/£30 but I don’t think it will be any time soon. I knew the risks but red every day isn’t a good investment strategy.

1 Like

I am starting to get a similar feeling but it doesnt seem rational. Anyone hazard a guess as to why a seemingly sensible organisation is taking such a whacking?

1 Like

I totally get your reason for selling, and can see a future point but with being about £700+ in the red, I really don’t know if I can’t just throw that loss away :frowning::roll_eyes::thinking::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Sorry to hear you are both being put through the mill by Kanaboat present. I know this is not a silver bullet but maybe some shafts of light…Calls to legalise cannabis in Guernsey - BBC News

1 Like

Will probably take more than Guernsey to solve it but a start is a start! :+1:t2: But think it’s gonna be at least 2026 before any significant changes!

And it’s will the shares be still about or worth anything by then :thinking: we live in hope.

Especially people that hold the triple crown of cannabis stocks, cellular goods,kanabo, mgc pharma :flushed::man_facepalming::wilted_flower:

Triple crown holder here :confused:

2 Likes

-72% for me and losing thousands 25000 in value at the moment!!!:sob: FFS I got it wrong big time ,my head !!! Am praying for a miracle :pray:

Same with Mgc -57% , 455,000 shares !!! :sob:

1 Like

As in £25000? :flushed:

Well I’m more like you with % but not value :frowning: me and you definitely studying put them keep the faith and hope my friend that’d all can do

Yes £25000 Mike!!, I know what was I thinking !:pray::pray::pray: That’s all I can do now is keep praying for long term turn around in fortunes for both knb and Mgc :frowning:

4 Likes

Jesus and I thought my £1200 invested was a worry :man_facepalming: eventually we could/should see change in future it was never a 5 mins investment for me,

I was thinking 5 years plus but didn’t expect to shrink this much within 12-15 months :frowning: @Martc17

1 Like

Same thoughts here!!

1 Like