Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

For what a read it didn’t actually say anything on numbers or results :thinking:

2 Likes

Fair point there. Being of a sunny disposition I’d also say that much of their work this year was setting up logistics and sales were not an imperative. One need only look at their adverts on twitter to notice a lack of care in this area.

It looks like this coming year will be more sales focused, so I was undisturbed by lack of numbers. I will be less sunny next year if it is more of the same.

1 Like

It’s just a waiting game but you like to see numbers of orders if been any?
I’m not on twitter but see what future holds

1 Like

I cannot deny, I want to see sales galore. But I think like us Kanabo are also being patient. They seem to be holding a lot of value by this CE mark process. Im speculating here but perhaps there will be some serious marketing after this happens.

1 Like

I think we all want that but just don’t know if will happen :thinking::thinking: think it’s a challenge with all canabis stocks

1 Like

Agreed, it is hard to think beyond legislation but I think Kanabo are working under the auspices of being a healthcare product which I think side steps a lot of worries leisure focused cannabis companies have.

3 Likes

Another interesting development from Kanabo here:

Hopefully this is a sign that they are ready to step up production process. They are a sensible lot at Kanabo.

2 Likes

They need to tbh :rofl:

1 Like

Haha, abiding by the motto; dont get high off your own supply!

1 Like

Not been high since I bought it been on a 15 month downer lol :rofl:

1 Like

Haha, Touche. Although they are not short of product to get us all high having just signed an MoU for 4,000kg’s worth of product.

2 Likes

Just checking in for a bit of a rally. It is definitely nerve testing at present but there seems to be an increase in marketing activity (at least through Kanabo twitter). I hope those who have chosen to stick are in a stoic mood and that magical CE mark gets stock moving out the door.

7 Likes

An interesting interview with Head of R+D at Kanabo

1 Like

I agree, mate. But a £700 loss might turn out to be better deal than a £2000 loss. Hopefully it won’t come to that though and it’ll start to climb. How or when is anybody’s guess though. Good luck, mate.

3 Likes

I’ve just gone back to this thread after a good few months. Still seems quite relevant!

1 Like

Can hear the titanic soundtrack playing on a recorder :rofl: to the moon

2 Likes

To the moon boys

1 Like

The moon below ground is that :thinking::rofl:

1 Like

It would seem like investors read Forbes…

2 Likes

Do anyone thinks the share price will go up?

1 Like