Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

Unless there is about to be some sort of announcement on sales or the ce mark situation I wonder if the upswing in share price might be the forbes article. I understand the other marijuana shares mentioned are also doing well.

2 Likes

I most certainly hope so. It appears that there was an initial flurry of speculative interest in this sector that tailed off during and post the pandemic however I think based on what we see in the US that there’s still growth to be developed in the medical cannabis market, in my humble opinion.

4 Likes

Looks like Kanabo is going to enter 1p territory soon. Anyone seen any comms re the CE mark or anything else positive? Besides a few worrying attempts at marketing via Ive not spotted anything.

A rather positive interview with Kanabo

https://omny.fm/shows/here-weed-go/its-telehealth-in-the-uk-and-eu/embed?size=Square&source=Twitter&style=Cover

1 Like

Quarterly report info. Some good news about revenue (£2k to £200k in a year)some ok news (debt widening), but overall seems fairly sensible with signs of green shoots).

5 Likes

A positive interview with Kanabo

1 Like

More positive news as Kanabo chosen to join a British Standards steering group which which will help guide cannabis industry standards.

1 Like

Although this international Cannabis federation is also notable for the lack of UK business leader involvement it could signal a positive step towards strengthening trade opportunities on a global scale

1 Like

This is a huge boost for the push for legalised cannabis throughout Europe - can’t wait to not be 70% in the red :joy::pray::pray:

5 Likes

It does seem like positive news. Companies outside of Germany are already starting to build up their presence in this new market. Flora Growth (US based) just acquired Franchise Global Health (a medical cannabis company) based in Germany. Im optimistic to see balance sheets of cannabis companies q1 next year

2 Likes

Hellenic Dynamics are to list on LSE from Monday 5th Dec. I’m sure Kanabo had a link with this company at somepoint? London Stock Exchange | London Stock Exchange

1 Like

Yes indeed, Kanabo have £750k worth of shares in Hellenic

1 Like

An interesting article on the UKs proposed pharmaceutical path for developing the cannabis market

1 Like

I have lost :disappointed: my hope in this share.

2 Likes

Granted, it is all very quiet and the downward trend seems unstopabble. Ive got a relatively small stake so Im waiting it out until the end of 23. Kanabo are advising on medical canabis UK roll out and their CE mark was promised to be in place early this year. Added to that the UK gov. have made some noise about leading the field in research into medical use of cannabinoids.

There is still a bumpy road ahead and I suspect there will be some scalps but Kanabo has made some (by appearance) shrewd moves in securing a telehealth prescription service and their own research dept which includes horticulture. Added to that, they have a big stake in Hellenic, a company which recently ipo’d. With all this in the back pocket, I may be thick headed but I remain stoic (for the next 12 months at least).

4 Likes

I think this is one for the long term. The attitudes towards cannabinols and the use in treatments is coming around. I think this company is laying the groundwork for bigger things. Just my opinion, but I’m happy to sit on my limited stock and watch.

3 Likes

Interesting article outlining changing space of marketing around cannabis and cbd products

Google have in a very minor way relaxed their advertising on cannabis and cbd products

Some notes on the objections to legalisation in Germany and Lithunia. Interestingly the counter argument seems to becoming less rigorous

The article as you may note echoes the sentiment that investing in cannabis stocks is a (finger in the air) 5-10 year march towards a strong market place. Nonetheless, after a year of being battered, commonsense seems to be winning out in terms of legislation and policy making (in europe). Baby steps!

1 Like

Some very promising news from our friends at Kanabo

A cost analysis showing pathways to prescription of cannabinoids on the NHS. Not only is this good news for Kanabo but also patients suffering a numbering of debilitating conditions (including chronic pain).

4 Likes

Study showing positive restorarive affects of cannibinoid medicine on liver inflamation

1 Like