Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

2 Likes

Nice RNS for CEL Celadon up 30% on a contract to supply medical grade cannabis medicine.
No reason why KNB couldn’t be doing the same in the near future.

This could shake things up, wait and see what’s in the Autumn statement.

Oh, that is encouraging. This was your thesis I believe (that ‘the’ catalyst will be the tories pumping medical cannabis towards the election) and if it comes good then you will likely trump my Germany thesis.

3 Likes

Damn

There should still be a healthy market in Germany for the vape pods for medical use, which to me is the primary market because of the price. Anyone wanting recreational cannabis can get good quality a lot cheaper in a legal market.
Their CBD carts are some of the best around though IMO so could be a good seller.

1 Like
1 Like

Good news indeed. Geoff, I’m starting to like your chances of besting me in the Germany V UK share price race

Going to be an interesting year for medical cannabis 2024, and I like how we are positioned.
All rests on receiving the CE mark in time to take the pod to market though. Not saying the business isn’t viable without it but I think it would be the catalyst for steady growth for KNB just as the EU market is opening up, their flagship product.

Crikey, more good news.

1 Like

If the case for legalislation could be put with more clarity this is not a bad place to begin;

Pending some nonsense in the German parliament on 15th Dec., the winds appear to be altering to meet our sails.

11.4 billion Illicit market, no wonder governments are changing their positions on cannabis and hemp.
It’s too big to ignore, and rather than continue to try to oppress users informed regulation aimed at maximising the health wealth environmental and industrial benefits is the way forward.

Avihu Tamir, Kanabo Chief Exec., on Jeremy Kyle a couple of weeks ago. A completely flagrant line of enquiry and I would imagine required some first rate diplomacy. But, good to see KNB getting some daytime tv exposure

Things are slowly starting to take shape in the UK cannabis market. I wonder if they know something we don’t.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Interesting interview with Avihu Tamir. From 2021 but gives good insight into the man.

Cannabis proving to be more beneficial for pain and sleep deprivation, and for people with mental health issues.

3 Likes

I saw the headline and thought, uh oh! But, scroll down to section on medical cannabis legislation. Ammendents include removing cap from three growers, to an unlimited number. @Inkanabo, Im back in the running to best you in the imaginary race to see if the UK or Germany will be the next catalyst for significant upward movement in the share price:

2 Likes

Next year is starting to look very promising in market development across Europe and the UK, we might both cross the line together :wink:

2 Likes