Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

From what I can find With the changes coming in Germany from April 1st cannabis will be available on a standard prescription, with a maximum charge of 10Euro. If this is the case the problem of affordability no longer exists.
That’s a huge market coming available next week, no wonder KNB are plugging.
Oh for that CE mark to land next RNS.

3 Likes

Yeah it does feel like long term that CE mark is going to be key. I wonder if the fact that it is a vape device has a bearing? Synonymous to a degree with smoking, and aside from the perceived social stigma that this link brings, patients will also be prohibited from taking medication in various public places? I hope Im just being cautious here, but the longer there is silence the more likely I am to catastrophise.

It does also seem like considering the recent investment from private equity via Stetsenko and Paseniuk that an rns referring to medical use of Kanabo in Ukraine may be ahead of the CE mark.

3 Likes

The device achieved an electrical CE, confirming its compliance with EU and the GSPR.
So my guess is it’s the metered dosing CE approval we are waiting for. So provided the device is reliable, and why wouldn’t it be after all this time, all should be on track. Except it’s late.
Page 52

4 Likes

Over six million people in Ukraine suffering with PTSD

2 Likes

Another reason not to vote conservative, this time in Germany.

3 Likes

France now coming onboard.

3 Likes

Wow that is fast turnaround. If anyone cares to scroll up a year ago they will find articles linked where the French government openly admits to not having a clue about the medical uses of cannabis (paraphrasing for effect here a tad).

3 Likes

I think the word is getting out there, cannabis is coming :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Found this on another site

2 Likes

It is incredible to see the difference in liquidity between LSE and all other markets. Aurora (NASDAQ) for example is up 60% since Germany put the bill into effect.

Whereas on AIM, MGC just left the stock market and KNB share price is behaving like cannabis was just banned.

The UK markets reminds me of Boris Johnson’s statement a number of years ago: “Fxxx business”.

4 Likes

And when you have such a ridiculous spread, someone bought 52k this morning then sold again an hour later while losing nearly £150 :flushed:

That’s not how it’s done :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi, i am pretty new to all this , i have a fair few shares in Kanabo and am at a bit of a loss when seeing the news of KNB shares rocket after this and that news but im not seeing any real rise .

Seeing other cannabis stocks going up after news but KNB doesnt , any ideas what they dont seem to move the same as other companies ?

Hi Nick and welcome, yes the recent RNS was reported to have moved the share price up when in fact it remained static. It could be to do with the spread, when buys go through at 2p and sells go through at 1.5p it can give the impression of a fluctuating share price. As with today it is reported that the price is up 12% but in reality it hasn’t moved.
We have had some dramatic movement in SP over the past year or so but it’s a tough market at the moment, I think KNB are going to have to release some transformational news before we see it reflected in the SP.
I am prepared to be patient as the underlying value here is way more than 2p IMO

5 Likes

Welcome Nick and I hear your frustration. As Geoff says, it is a market worthy of the fate of a character in a Thomas Hardy novel (in short hand, very depressing).

All of everyones money on the planet re stock markets is well and truly focussed on the NASDAQ and perhaps the larger companies, exclusively. I think the influx of money into US and Canadian cannabis companies following Germany poses a positive future Kanabo, but…

London and its stock exchanges are basically under the thumb of two years of inteeest rate rises due to inflation. Once that begins to abate (maybe after the summer), the value in UK businesses will perhaps look much more appealing.

4 Likes

This article tells us quite a bit about what stage we are at in the UK with medical cannabis. Good to sèe the CIC take the bit between the teeth (Kanabo are represented on the board I think) but shows there is a way to go.

3 Likes

This could help boost the sector

A passage taken from the above article, looks like KNB have positioned themselves in the sweet spot

Martinez emphasised that telemedicine and e-prescriptions for ailments such as chronic pain were big opportunities for Curaleaf’s products, hailing the possibilities where “you can go in a telemedicine platform and in 15 minutes you have your prescription”.

4 Likes
1 Like

Curaleaf positioned nicely for the coming growth in the market. Bodes well for all companies involved.

1 Like